• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[SPOILERS] Oh No Achievement List

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Okay the only reason I am posting this is to warn people that there is an achievement list on the web already. Please look out for it if you don't want to be spoiled. For anyone that wants to see the list I will PM it to them.

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
*sighs* I guess I'm going to have to blackout on everything from now on including youtube. Pretty early if you ask me.

Knowing the haters, they'll drop spoilers around just to ruin it for everyone. Oh welp, see you guys in January!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
*sighs* I guess I'm going to have to blackout on everything from now on including youtube. Pretty early if you ask me.

Knowing the haters, they'll drop spoilers around just to ruin it for everyone. Oh welp, see you guys in January!
Haha well see that's why I didn't post the link right here in the thread because I wouldn't want to tempt people. And yeah I can't believe the list is already posted a whole 2 months before the game is out. Usually achievement lists aren't leaked until pretty close to launch.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Good thing I don't care too much about spoilers since I'm probably not gonna get the game right away. (Money problems and a Christian mother) So it's highly doubtful I get it. I'm gonna see a walkthrough anyway, so whatev's.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Tell your mom that you're gonna put the Devil cry ;)

Yeeeah, that's not gonna work. i'm surprised she even let me get DMC3.

Though she does think DMC4 Dante's sexy...

tumblr_mas2zd0FvQ1r60xzto1_500.gif

Top Bottom