• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

**** SPOILER WARNING**** Leaked Footage DMC 5 **** SPOILER WARNING****

Methix

**********DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED ABOUT THE EVENTS AND STORY OF THE GAME********

Is the leaked video going around where vergil is fighting someone and someone else is there

**********DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED ABOUT THE EVENTS AND STORY OF THE GAME********

*********LINK TO VIDEO HERE ***********
*********LINK TO VIDEO HERE ***********

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, first of all, don't put 'Vergil' on the title. That, as obvious as it might be, is still a spoiler.

Methix

Well, first of all, don't put 'Vergil' on the title. That, as obvious as it might be, is still a spoiler.
My bad thanks for fixing it, thought it was ok since vergil is in the final trailer.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
My bad thanks for fixing it, thought it was ok since vergil is in the final trailer.
A lot of people are avoiding even the trailers. It’s why it’s so quiet around here even with the game only 3 days away. A lot of people have gone into a media outage to avoid spoilers.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Holy **** that was awesome. I love when Nero goes DT he just yells "F*** YOU!" There's some real anger there.

Last edited by a moderator:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
At first, it reminded me of DmC's final boss fight.

Nero needs his own color scheme.

it looks like tons of fun and I can't wait to get there.

RIP V? :':)':)':)':)':)'( you were too good for this series.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Since when is Nero more powerful than Vergil or Dante? Or did he fight a weakened Vergil

Damn guess I have to wait til Friday to find out , wish Dante hadn't finished the story this way

Methix

Since when is Nero more powerful than Vergil or Dante? Or did he fight a weakened Vergil

Damn guess I have to wait til Friday to find out , wish Dante hadn't finished the story this way

I think vergil fought Dante before or they were righting and vergil one would explain why Dante was on the ground then nero fought vergil who just fought dante, so vergil was probably weakened from beating dante if that is what happened or he was tired and not at 100%

I never played DMC so idk, i think maybe why it could be like dmc final boss fight cause the make of this game wanted to make dmc 2 and it didint happen so he probably put some DMC **** here that he wanted to idk,

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oooooooh I love me some good spoilers!
That is probably the BEST 06:09 minutes OF MY LIFE!
I thought Vergil was the bad guy, but now I wonder if V was playing Dante and Nero for his own agenda?
Vergil is such a sour loser, do.
And I'm not a fan of the new DT, either.
I loved Dante's response afterward, 'you better do as he says' ROFL and when Nero gets stabbed he's all 'OH HELL NO'.
I really really REALLY liked how they dealt with Nero not taking no for an answer. :laugh:
This had better not be the end of the game, though. I think I would die, like literally internally and emotionally just drop dead.
Anyway.
THIS IS SO COOL!
@Methix thank you for sharing this clip!!!!

Methix

Oooooooh I love me some good spoilers!
That is probably the BEST 06:09 minutes OF MY LIFE!
I thought Vergil was the bad guy, but now I wonder if V was playing Dante and Nero for his own agenda?
Vergil is such a sour loser, do.
And I'm not a fan of the new DT, either.
I loved Dante's response afterward, 'you better do as he says' ROFL and when Nero gets stabbed he's all 'OH HELL NO'.
I really really REALLY liked how they dealt with Nero not taking no for an answer. :laugh:
This had better not be the end of the game, though. I think I would die, like literally internally and emotionally just drop dead.
Anyway.
THIS IS SO COOL!
@Methix thank you for sharing this clip!!!!
Vergil fought dante before and looks like he won too cause dante was on the ground. so he was probably weakened when he fought nero also i have some theories about V and Urizen i think vergil use yamato to cut his soul in half and v and urizen is both vergil

Top Bottom