• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Spoil] Having troubles with..

NwaDeKoko

Those demons with 2 blades. I play in DMD mode and at Devil's Dalliance Mission, in round 5 There is two of them. If there's only one it's pretty easy since I found a way (Charging Revenant and bombing them once after they teleported on you and once more when they get hit by the first bomb) This works quite good but with two I can't do that, I've been trying a lot so yeah I wanted to know if there's any tip againt those demons that you guys found

mulalleybs

I probably wouldn't use the shotgun method. Once they teleport I jump up and do a helmbreaker followed by a combo then be ready to dodge their attacks, after just follow up with another combo and so on.

NwaDeKoko

I probably wouldn't use the shotgun method. Once they teleport I jump up and do a helmbreaker followed by a combo then be ready to dodge their attacks, after just follow up with another combo and so on.
Lol I didn't say it for people to use it, it's just my noob method to kill them without taking damage. Anyways I tried already to do what you said but I really can't deal with two of them. Damn If i'm having trouble here, I wonder if I'll be able to finish DMD one day :/

NwaDeKoko

Uhh I don't know if you can compare but they both are hard to kill.. I remember having hard times with Blitz but it's mostly cause I suck at DMC lol

Top Bottom