• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spilling the Demons

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dante blew a long strand of silver hair away from his eye. He lay relaxed on his couch, flicking through the pages of a book whilst twirling Ivory in his right hand. From the look of his face you could definitely tell that he was searching for something, an artefact or creature of some sort through researching this book of his that he read with narrow, sapphire eyes.

The entrance door creaked slowly open, and suddenly cracked off its hinges as Trish entered the shop with her Sparda sword stained crimson red with demonic blood.
“Yeah, and that’s your fault for breaking into the shop on that damn motorbike a few months back. Cost me hundreds to repair all the crap you damaged,” Dante said in annoyance, but Trish just walked past him indifferently without an answer.
Just then, the telephone rang, and Trish answered it almost immediately.
“Devil May Cry, this is Trish,” she slid off her sunglasses and threw them on the desk, “No sir, we do not take interest in missing dogs.” She was about to hang up the phone, but then she hesitated as her eyes widened suddenly in interest. “Wait, a demon? Where is it? On an iced mountain in Russia?”
Dante’s eyebrows closed onto his eyes.

A demon dog on an iced mountain…Oh God this could only mean…

“Three Heads you say?” Trish replied.

…Yup, it’s him alright…Again….

“Alright we’ll be right there,” Trish slammed the phone down and grabbed her sword with haste. “Cerberus is on the lose again.”

…Great, just as I thought. Damn it, haven’t I already kicked his Fido *** before?

Dante still lay on his couch reading this book.
“Wait, aren’t you coming?” Trish quickly asked, surprised at the fact that he did not seem to care one bit. Dante always assisted her with any demon hunting job, no matter how big or small it was.
“I am sure you can handle this one yourself for a change, I’m staying here,” Dante replied, this time in a more brusque manner.
Trish sighed before finally saying, “Okay, whatever. Just don’t forget to take down any calls you get.” There was a long pause, Trish stared at Dante in a somewhat disappointed manner, whilst Dante’s concentration was still focused on the book he was reading.
“Are you sure you don’t want to come? This is the second time you have sat out of a job and I am getting kind of worried about it…”
Dante looked back at her, finally taking his eyes off of the page he was scrolling through.
“I promise I will come with you on our next mission. I am just so damn eager to track and hunt down this particular demon that wiped out an entire village some time ago. I just wish I knew where the village was. But next time…okay?” Dante gave out a small reassuring smile, and Trish smiled back, gave a short nod and walked out of the shop.

The room lay silent, too silent for Dante’s likings. He placed his book down on the table, slid Ivory back in his belt and stood up to put some music on, only to hear the sound of smashing glass right behind him. Demons had intruded into his office, breaking through his windows and shooting out of portals from the ground. They all wore the same attire and had the same facial features, as if they were cloned. Maroon cloaks, torn and ragged, with spiked gauntlets and golden eyes beaming from their skulls. But once again, Dante was ready to slay.

One of the demons shot up behind him, holding its axe high above its head whilst Dante spun around and blew the demon’s head clean off its shoulders with a single bullet from his handgun. Another approached him with a scythe, but Dante rolled over its back, swept its legs off of the ground and swiftly grabbed Ebony off of his table whilst the demon came crashing down to the floor. With both guns in his hands he fired away at multiple enemies surrounding him, and bullet after bullet a demon’s blood was shed across the room in fine, thin crimson streaks.

Corpses lay scattered and splayed out on the floor, but even more waves of enemies teleported into his office. This was indeed absolutely no problem for Dante, who stood in the middle of the once tidy, now half shattered arena, grinning with excitement as the demons kept spilling into his shop.

“So what, you actually gonna give me some work to do or do I have to just stand here and stare at your ugly-*** faces all day?” Dante reached over to his blade and pulled it out of its case, swinging it rapidly at his enemies and plunging it into their hearts. He evaded many attacks, in which each enemy who even dared to attack him ended up dying gruesomely under his sword. He spun towards one demon, slicing it diagonally in half before driving his blade straight into the gut of two more devils. With Rebellion still in one of the demon’s stomachs, he kicked another out of his way and pierced him between the eyes with a bullet from Ebony. He pulled his sword out of the red cloaked beast, causing it to fall helplessly on its back as Dante struck again towards the pack of creatures flowing into his shop. One enemy after the other was slain by the half demon, white haired devil slayer, who blocked, evaded, slashed and fired his way up to the very last demon.

Finally, Dante’s truly unexpected mission was complete. After a whole hour of carnage and the massacre of hundreds of red cloaked spirits, Dante slumped himself on his torn sofa, exhausted and completely out of breath. His office was shattered. Glass lay smashed and scattered on the floor with the bloodstains and dents that occupied it. Large, wide cavities in the walls exposed the wreckage inside the shop to the corrupted outside world. Strangely, the only thing that survived the carnage was the entrance door.

Dante threw off his coat and unbuttoned his shirt to allow his burning skin to breathe as Trish clambered into the shop through one of the many holes in the wall.
“What the Hell went on here?” She glared at the damage within the shop, and then at Dante.
“Nothing really, just had a pest problem, that’s all.”
The telephone rang again and Trish answered it, piercing her sword into the crippled floor. Dante gave out a short whine.
“Devil May Cry,” she listened carefully, and gave out a short giggle as she turned her head towards Dante, “I think someone has spotted your little demon you are tracking down…”
Dante threw his head back and groaned in substantial pain.

Oh God no, not another damn mission, please..!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL Thanks. The sword scene was a real pain in the *** to write, but with the great help and advice given by Nowshin it made it a Hell of alot easier ;)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I love it to bits! :lol: But PLZ keep more spaces between paragraphs,it's much easier to read that way.

Once again,awesome story! I'll rep you up,just because I never get any rep for my own stories that doesn't mean I won't appreciate my fellow writers...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sorry I didn't read this before now. Fantastic story, one thing you may consider though is that "Fido" is latin for "faithful" so Dante said in essence that he kicked his "faithul" a$$;) WTF it was a fantastic story, rep up for you.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Thanks P'tarch! And I never knew "Fido" stood for "Faithful" lol I only got it from DMC3, but then again Faithful kinda fits in with the sentence "Haven't I already kicked his faithful *** before?" lol Thanks for the rep-up dude, and I never knew you had a freewebs site? :p I use Freewebs aswell...for a forum I am making...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
KoRn_Dowwg666;23728 said:
Thanks P'tarch! And I never knew "Fido" stood for "Faithful" lol I only got it from DMC3, but then again Faithful kinda fits in with the sentence "Haven't I already kicked his faithful *** before?" lol Thanks for the rep-up dude, and I never knew you had a freewebs site? :p I use Freewebs aswell...for a forum I am making...

Hehe, a little latin comes in here and there with every European language. The rep up was well deserved. Yeah, my freewebs site is still under construction. It's basically finished, now I've just got to get down some interesting stuff on it now.:D

Top Bottom