• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spider-Man Vs Iron Man

Spider-Man Vs Iron Man. Who would win?

• Spider-Man

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• I don't really care to be honest.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so this is pretty similar to my Spider-Man Vs Batman thread I created a while ago. A thread in which Spider-Man won the battle, may I add :p In this Thread I would like people to post who they think would win between the two heroes, should they ever have a battle amongst themselves.

Please no flaming or trolling. I just want points made to back your opinions up, and not much debating. This is entirely opinionated and not to be taken too seriously.

In my personal opinion, Spider-Man gets my vote again. Why? Maybe because he's my favourite Super-Hero of all time, maybe because to me Iron Man is just an... Iron Man.

Iron Man to me is a hero, not a Super-Hero, because nothing makes him truly unique. His actions are super, but he is not super-human. He is an intelligent, wealthy and strong human being. And technology and his knowledge has helped him to build a suit to fight crime. Spider-Man was given his abilities when he got bit by a spider, altering his DNA. This essentially changed him into a human spider. Meaning he was no longer just ordinary human, but super-human. Thus to me, meaning he deserves the title of Super-Hero.

I'm not basing my opinion entirely on those points, but they help bring about the structure and reasoning behind who gets my vote. Take away Iron Man's suit, and to Spider-Man, Iron Man is just another human he could squash if he pleased.

Iron Man soulfully relies on his suit, which makes him what he wants to be. It portrays his desire to be a hero. It's his wish to wear it and fight crime. But it's a need also for him to have it, to carry out his duty. He's not going to wear it all the time, nor sleep in it.

Spider-Man's super-human powers and abilities would make him win, because he is stronger. Iron Man would only win in speed, because he is faster than Spider-Man is. However, Spider-Man doesn't need speed, when it comes to defence. Iron Man would blast at Spider-Man, but Spider-Man would dodge out of the way. Spider-Man is very agile and acrobatic. A skill in which it helps him to dodge most things. And thanks to his Spider-Sense, he is able to manipulate his way around enemy situations.

All Spider-Man would have to do is dodge Iron-Man's attacks for a little while, until he can web him down. He would tie him down, and then punch and kick away at him. Remember, Spider-Man's strength is greater. He is able to do incredible things, like lifting weights that weigh several tons. Inflicting fast damage to Iron Man would bash him up good, and if he managed to break away and return, Spider-Man would only have to repeat the exact same process again until he was defeated.

I think of Iron Man as the Green Goblin in this fight scenario, as he has the ability to fly. If Iron Man was to fight Spider-Man, he'd have to be in somewhat reach to him. And Spider-Man would find some way of swinging up to him, and knocking him out of the sky.

To me, Spider-Man would be the victor. Your thoughts and opinions entirely welcome.

~LoD

EDIT: I'm really sorry, I wasn't aware that we aren't allowed Versus Threads. I just assumed we weren't allowed them in Devil May Cry General Discussion. Like, Dante Vs A Watermelon .etc. I'm really sorry people >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom