1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speed runner soars through Devil May Cry as Super Dante in 43 mins

by Steve Powell on Aug 29, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Cheeky Wee McGregor Staff Member Administrator

Let's just throw this out there: I'm all but certain that I have yet to clear the first Devil May Cry with a time of less than a dozen or so hours. There, it's out in the open. This'll also likely be the reason as to why I'm especially gobsmacked to learn that there's an especially devout fan out there that was able to clear the game, beginning to end, with the seemingly inhuman time of 43 minutes and 11 seconds.

Playing on 'Normal' difficulty, speed runner Andy Huynh was able to usurp the previous — and still immeasurably impressive — time of 58 minutes and 27 seconds, set by Wesley 'Molotov' Corron in 2005. However, Corron was not adopting the speedy skills of Super Dante for his run.

Huynh's eye-bleedingly snappy speed run can be viewed either by heading over to the home of games-done-quick, Speed Demos Archive, or by pointing your peepers down towards the embedded YouTube video below.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

1. ef9 o shea
    that's insane wow