• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hi there

sorry that i haven't been on for a while. do you think there's a special edition in the future? it'll have different scenes with dante like in DMC3 with verg'

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
There is already a Special Edition of Devil May Cry 4.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition contains the following extras:
• Volume 1 of ADV Film's Devil May Cry: The Animated Series on DVD, including four complete episodes of the anime (a retail value of $29.99)
• Unique Steelbook™ metal case
• Bonus DVD
o Making of Devil May Cry 4
o Music from the soundtrack
o Digital artbook
o PC content (screen savers, wallpapers, icons)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
where's is the making of dmc4? i'm been looking for the motion capture on youtube and its not there!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Angelo Credo;94438 said:
There is already a Special Edition of Devil May Cry 4.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition contains the following extras:
• Volume 1 of ADV Film's Devil May Cry: The Animated Series on DVD, including four complete episodes of the anime (a retail value of $29.99)
• Unique Steelbook™ metal case
• Bonus DVD
o Making of Devil May Cry 4
o Music from the soundtrack
o Digital artbook
o PC content (screen savers, wallpapers, icons)
Actually that's collector's edition. But meh, I guess it could be the same thing.

evilweevle

its bull they never released that version in the UK we just got the one with the artbook and thats it.

i heard rumours b4 it came out that lady and trish were both playable in DMC4, but obviously they arent. it would be kinda cool to see a super special ed with those two as playable characters.

Sparda™

It is called Special Edition. It is called Collector's Edition. Where's the difference. Collector's means It is special, duh.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh my gosh, I was simply saying how it was called collector's and you tried to correct me as if that was not what was labeled on the front of it. It doesn't matter if it's special or not, it's CALLED collector's and that's all I was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom