• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparta as a boss

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
i always imagined the sparda fight involving some powerful demon possessing sparda to become even more powerful than the original sparda. they fight dante who wins and releases Spardas soul.the two have a heart felt conversation and then sparda moves on. the end

Yeah, Devil May Cry needs optional bosses and Super bosses.

Phantom is the only optional boss in the series, you can fight him in the fountain room on Hard and Dante Must die mode during the mission 7 and the mission 7 and 8 interlude.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
That would be the most epic boss fight in the series, hands down. I'd imagine him being on the same difficulty as Terra from KH2 final mix ( maybe a bit harder).

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
The only way I could see Dante fighting Sparda would be like with Arkham taking his form or a doppleganger fight. I maybe could see Nero fighing Sparda but I don't think Sparda would fight his sons or someone who has the same blood and carries his sword.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I could see it as some kind of test by the Force Edge...honestly, that would have been fitting for Dante to prove himself it's new master when the Sparda fully awakened in DMC1, but since you had just fought Nero Angelo, one Boss Fight right after THAT epic showdown would have been kind'a anti-climactic. Some kind of inner battle like Sparda as a representation of the Demonic power within the twins or even Nero if Capcom revied the Classic story and decided to run with the hints in DMC4 that suggest Nero IS Sparda reborn in...would be fitting there.

Top Bottom