• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda's Story

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will DMC ever make a Sparda origin story?

If there's any way to make it feel like...
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Phantom Blood
- Star Wars Episodes 1-3
- Highlander
- Sleepy Hollow

I can picture how his life started after Jesus' resurrection. He eventually turns on his kind to defend the humans. Throughout time, he faces many enemies, meets Eva, giving birth to Dante & Vergil in our time and how he sacrificed himself in the end.

What would make great weapons for him? Not just his sword and later Luce & Ombra.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Since Sparda has lived for over 2000 years any time period before the modern day is fair game. I use modern loosely as it could be from the 80's-2000s.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Since Sparda has lived for over 2000 years any time period before the modern day is fair game. I use modern loosely as it could be from the 80's-2000s.

20 Chapters. So which eras can each one appear in for Sparda? If you've watched Sleepy Hollow & even played Assassin's Creed, there's got to be some historical figures Sparda could meet and perhaps find if they can possibly be heroes who are fighting demonic threats.

Even various religions involved.
  1. Chapter 1 - Israel
  2. Chapter 2 - Egypt
  3. Chapter 3 - Greece or Rome
  4. Chapter 4 - ?
  5. Chapter 5 - ?
  6. Chapter 6 - ?
  7. Chapter 7 - ?
  8. Chapter 8 - ?
  9. Chapter 9 - ?
  10. Chapter 10 - ?
  11. Chapter 11 - ?
  12. Chapter 12 - ?
  13. Chapter 13 - ?
  14. Chapter 14 - ?
  15. Chapter 15 - ?
  16. Chapter 16 - ?
  17. Chapter 17 - ?
  18. Chapter 18 - ?
  19. Chapter 19 - ?
  20. Chapter 20 - The End
Plus what weapons?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
One if them should be with Dante Alighieri just because its a cool nod to the Divine Comedie.

I was thinking one of them should dive into King Arthur and his legend.

Granted i think they might go into some prequel aspects like how he got yamato or rebellion.

Top Bottom