• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda's fate

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
anyone else happen to read the DMC4 manual? in one of the last pages theres a little poem obviously about Sparda. By the looks of it it says he was defeated and cast down into oblivion.

BomberDom08

" A shadow knight rose up, holding an enchanted sword named after me. That blade will challenge the devi's reign. Destroying the minions of darkness that stand in his path, the knight finally faced the strongest demon. But his strength was no match for the devils dark wrath. He was defeated and fell into oblivion. The people offered up their prayers, believing in the day when the darkness would pass, and sang songs of remembrance to the fallen knight. These prayers became our strength, our miracle, and by this miracle the shadow knight was reborn, and once again faught the devils power. As the shadow knight said, the darkness has cleared." thats what it says

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
It's not talking about sparda, since it speaks of an "enchanted sword named after me". The sword bit is talking about the Sword Sparda...And Nero Angelo never wielded the Sparda, Dante did... and Dante did challenge Mundus, but he won. Unless the poem is talking about another demon who followed in Sparda's footsteps...or talking about Sparda in some od way, the poem is revealing DANTE's future. o.o

heatlancer

1# Trickster
i think it's a story about the order of fortuna and sparda.. you know?.. they prayed an ****.. yea

OR

stating that nero is the reincarnation of vergil.. you never know.. there might be someone called yamato.. a character not known yet

Top Bottom