• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sparda's family tree ( original charcter ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
there are very few members of spardas family tree in the games just dante. vergil, and nero. but i have heard a few ideas on this forum for additional charicters that are related to sparda. so i decided it might be cool to have a family tree showing how they are relatied. ( relatives of eva not related to sparda can be inculded) if you don't have an idea for a charicter related to sparda you can make one up just for this.

here is the family tree with establised charicters and my own ideas.

( i had a few issues making the family tree so i will fix it later. for now here are the charicters i made up)

hecate- ( age : a little over 5000) sparda's daugter relativly young for a demon ( the demon equivalent of a teenager) she loves humans even more than her father. before she came to the demon world she spent all her time developing weapons for mundus. she is the creator of Nightmare and the related weapons. when a realtionship with a human develops issues ( like the human dieing of old age) she returns to research for a while.

selene- ( age at the time of dmc 4: 21) eva's daugter (ok this one is a bit harder to justify.) here is the story. eva though sparda dante and vergil were dead.( probably happened a dozen times) she moves on. finds someone else has another kid. then eva learns her family are still alive. she goes to find them right arond the same time a group of demons descover where she is. so the demons just miss her and instead kill selene's father. then she is saved by a devil hunter who teaches her how to kill demons. shortly afterwords eva finds dante and vergil and is killed by demons. ( this backstory is not the best but it works.)

???- someone not important enough to name. just to point out that another person is involved. (if a 2nd person is not involved it gets a little complicated)

add your ideas to the family tree and include a short bio of your charicter.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine aren't as in depth as your guys' are, because mine are pretty much human and have no 'shock-le-gasp' history.

Character: Edi Redgrave
Appearance: Tall, slender, blonde, blue eyes.
Personality: Flamboyant, outspoken, stubborn, fearless.
History:
Edi is Eva's daughter from a previous marriage. Her father was a knight who died fighting an onslaught of demons on their little town when she'd been a toddle, so she doesn't remember much of him.
Eva met Sparda, fell in love, got married, produced evil spawn, etc, so Edi's the sons of Sparda's older half-sister. (reason for this is because I'm SO fed up reading about Sparda producing daughters. I mean, MEH!)

Character: Lacy
Appearance: Short, curvy, blonde, blue eyes.
Personality: Cynical, angry, cheeky, despondent, realistic.
History:
Lacy is Edi's daughter (Eva's grandaughter), fatherless, best friends with Kyrie, and hates everything. She hates demons because her mother has such a high opinion of their 'leader' as she'd come to view Sparda, when demons are the reason why their little town got messed up the way it did. Comes an apocalypse of sorts - with Nero running off to find help to save the town, but in Lacy's opinion he ran to save his own hide and he wasn't coming back - and all humans are enslaved by Mundus, half of them are wiped out, more drop dead every day that passes by. Which makes Lacy hate her own people, because no one takes a stand to fight back, and they all hold the stupid believe that Nero or Sparda are going to come back and save them from their hell - which is something Kyrie professes again and again - so according to Lacy, they're all waiting for nothing but death.

That's pretty much a summary of my fic. I didn't know what else to put in Lacy's history but that. Not much, but meh, I like mine better than all the characters who are there simply to claim roles in direct relation to Sparda/Dante/Vergil/Nero with no motivation or story or personality. Not saying yours doesn't, but most of them on FF are facepalm worthy.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the truth is hecate and selene did start out as just a chance to add more to sparda's family ( even if selene is not actually related to sparda) .i am trying to make them more signifigant and i think i am doing an okay job so far. i expanded on hecate a little when I added her to my game ideas. but i haven't done anything with selene yet. but i will soon. i have decided on a personallity for her and know where she is going to first appear but i haven't gotten to that point yet.

im not sure how to do the actual family tree. i tried to type one and it didn't work out due to a few formmating issues. ( things ended up being below things they were supposed to be to the right of )

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Saruko
A ancient warrior that was a son of sparda, Sparda married with his mom years later of the defeat of Mundus

I can think on animore :p :p :p :p

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
name=lucas von doomore
tall well built ****y
black hair wears a black cape
bio he was ava's son who she had with another demon hunter called jack lucas was abondend when he was 8 and he had to live on the streets until he was found by dante nd he was tought how to fight and hunt demons

seems bad put its the first thing that came into my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom