• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda???

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hey I was visiting the DMC forums in some other sites when I found a lot of people who believe Nero is actually sparda himself!!Now this is quite an interesting theory but has some problems.Still,it's I like it better than the theories of his being Dante or Vergil's son.

Logical parts in this theory:This theory is good since it completely explains why Nero looks like Dante.It also explains why he looks younger,Sparda is a full demon,he never ages,but Dante is a half-human and he ages slowly.Plus if he's Sparda we may have an idea why he dosen't have a devil trigger and has a devil bringer arm instead.Spada's power iwas sealed in the demon world so he cannot transform into devil trigger.Devil May Cry 4 producer Kobayashi said. "There is also a deeper meaning [to their similarities]..."Maybe this is it?Nero has a ring on his finger,many people think it's a wedding ring.Maybe it really is?

Illogical parts in this theory:It is widely thought that Sparda's dead.If he was alive why did he never tried to contact his sons?Why the hell would "Sparda" work in a cult who worship "Sparda"?That makes no sense.And Why the hell would Dante fight his own father?How did he get his weird arm?Where was he all this time?

Verdict:It's a cool idea but it has many illogicalpoints,and the idea of the father looking younger than his son kinda creeps me.So I won't say anything in favour of or against this theory.Please tell me what you guys think.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Well, I was actually thinking about writing a short DMC story-you can read it on my thread where I made a pic of a new character-and the character I made was going to be a remnant of Sparda...so, if its true with the Nero theory, then they already beat me to it.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nero SParda?????
LOL what a joke..........Sparda is too different than Nero coz Sparda could kick the Demons with his ability

machindix

Hmmm... I don't have a theory just yet, but it'll be really weird to have Sparda suddenly pop up in the story. He's "the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda", which means he's not supposed to BE in the game himself and that's how things should remain. (<--- at least that's what I perfer, unless DMC4 suddenly turns out to be Sparda's game...)

Besides, Sparda wouldn't turn against his own son... he would have made Dante some tea and lectured him about busting into churches and shooting old priests instead of kicking him in the face.

Now about the ring... it didn't look like a wedding ring at all if you ask me. I thought wedding rings are supposed to be made of gold... ? (never married so I'm not sure...=w=)

Just my personal opinion...

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
A part of me wants Nero to be Sparda...I've always wanted to play as him.....but I don't count on it
BTW u got a cool avatar machindix

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Well thats just it-I was thinking if Sparda ever returned, he wouldnt know who he was or anything. Also, this is what I was thinking last night...look at the age Nero is, is it possible that Sparda was completely reborn as Nero and therefore is a new lifeform? If anyone else understands what I mean then back me up. You know, like say that after the events of DMC3 Dante and/or Vergil or even Arkham did something to awaken him into a new person-that would explain why he doesnt know anything about anything, because he would be a new person. I think that would also possibly explain his age? How much time difference is between DMC3 and DMC4?

devilmaycry895

this would be a very neat idea but seems kinda wierd. Like i dont see how they could fit this into any story line what-so-ever and if it is Sparda, Dante must not know that it is his father because he is toying with Nero the whole trailer. And Sparda himself would not kno it either because he is trying to kick his sons ass if that is the case.

But whats the deal with the sling in Nero's arm, like wtf is going on there?

RiotX

Devil Never Cry
Whoa, you people are WAY off.

Read THIS

&

look at THIS It's the official DMC4 site.

Nero is in NO way related to Dante, Vergil or Sparda.

And the DMC timeline goes DMC3, DMC1, DMC4 then DMC2.

machindix

RiotX;6980 said:
Whoa, you people are WAY off.

Read THIS

&

look at THIS It's the official DMC4 site.

Nero is in NO way related to Dante, Vergil or Sparda.

And the DMC timeline goes DMC3, DMC1, DMC4 then DMC2.

I hate to say this, but Wiki is not very authoritative when it comes to games in developement since these articles are, in fact, edited by fans, not game producers or Capcom officials...

And uh... what is it you want us to see on the official website?

IloveVergil;6956 said:
BTW u got a cool avatar machindix

Thanks...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Sparda is the one can be himself......................but his sons can have their powers to destroy all Demons or Seal the Gate of The Underworld
but i dont believe that Nero could be Sparda

machindix

jigsaw_541;6964 said:
Well thats just it-I was thinking if Sparda ever returned, he wouldnt know who he was or anything. Also, this is what I was thinking last night...look at the age Nero is, is it possible that Sparda was completely reborn as Nero and therefore is a new lifeform? If anyone else understands what I mean then back me up. You know, like say that after the events of DMC3 Dante and/or Vergil or even Arkham did something to awaken him into a new person-that would explain why he doesnt know anything about anything, because he would be a new person. I think that would also possibly explain his age? How much time difference is between DMC3 and DMC4?

Well, I think if Sparda was reborn into a "new person", then that would be equivalent to him NOT being Sparda... if you know what I mean. Besides, what's the point of creating a new character (Nero) if he just turns out to be someone we already know? :\

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya...................but i agree with Machindix......................in the other hand, Nero could be a character that we couldnt reconized.....................maybe an enemy

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
jigsaw_541;6964 said:
How much time difference is between DMC3 and DMC4?
The time difference between DMC 3 and DMC4 is 12-15 years(Dante is 30 in DMC1 and DMC4 takes place a few years that because Hiroyuki Kobayashi said Dante is "a little older" in DMC4).So sparda cannot be resurructed after DMC3:p If so happenned he would be a nice kid:D

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I aws just going through the library of DMC3 when I had this WTF?? feeling.In the character info it said,"The legendary dark knight who defeated the devil king some two thousand years ago.Sensing his(Sparda) power had grown too strong,he inintentionally seals himself in as well."What the...?In the beginning of DMC1 it clearly said,"His name was Sparda.later he quietly reigned the human world,and continued to preserve harmony until his death."If Sparda is sealed in the demon world then how the hell did he reign the human world,marry eva and have Dante and Vergil?
Make up your fuc**** mind CAPCOM!!!

machindix

IloveVergil;8242 said:
Sensing his(Sparda) power had grown too strong,he inintentionally seals himself in as well.

I think what they're trying to say is Sparda sealed his powers in Hell himself. That would make more sense. You know how terrible Japanese game companies are when it comes to writing English... in average, I mean.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well.............not that we see could be true................but Sparda sealed the gate to the Underworld to save the Earth and the mankind...........but his powers and his real form has stucked in the Underworld..............that y he has the human form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom