• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
he dies/vanishes before DMC3 right? so did the twins ever meet there farther? also when he closed the tower (carnt remember how to spell it) its said he sacreficed a women who shared the same bloodline as Lady, who was the woman? ive heard it was the twins mother but that would meen Lady is some how related to dante right? ........help me please

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They have never met their father that's for sure.
Proof:

DMC1 - Griffon dies.

Dante: My mother used to say that my father always fought for the weak.

If the only thing he has to say about his father is something his mother said, he probably don't know him.

Sparda, to lock the tower and the demon world sacrificed his own devil's blood and a mortal priestess. Not necessarily his wife.
And since Dante in DMC1 asked Mundus...
Dante: Why my mother?
Means that Mundus or his agents were the one who killed her. So Lady could be a descendant of the priestess that Sparda sacrificed thus having the same blood.

Hope that helped clear things a bit;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The story as far as Sparda is concerned is so inconsistent I'm surprised it doesn't just fall apart. One thing remains for sure, Sparda died before Dante and Vergil ever saw him.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What sister?
The priestess was NOT Sparda's wife:p
If she was then Dante and Vergil wouldn't know her since she should have died just after Sparda came here.

Ryaniel

Ryaniel1
The best thing to clear up the Sparda theories would be to let you play as Sparda in the 5th, the story would explain everything and would see you take control of the legendary dark knight in your quest to seal the demon world. And lets face it if you like Dante and Vergil, then you must love Sparda. This is my mere opinion but i think it rocks.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nice, that would be cool, but I think it should be like a side project. Like a Code Veronica version of DMC. I don't think it should be an actual sequel.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Im glad you like my idea, it would be good, expecially as the moves would be twice as fun. A side project although is a better idea( GO THINKING), oh Ryaniel one died, i like to kill myself of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom