• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda game is it possible to deliver a hellish gameplay ?

Should Capcom make a sparda game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
We all know story can be easily done on sparda the main problem is how will capcom deliver the legend ? A legendary gameplay on sparda ? a real origin game ? or is it better to leave sparda as a legend ?

For me i have plenty of fan-fic i can write a whole story in two days but its useless :oops: i just wanted to know what do you ppl think about a sparda game ?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
No, it will only taint DMC story. Without the people who had major roles in DMC story there is no point in a Sparda story "made" by Capcom.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
No, it will only taint DMC story. Without the people who had major roles in DMC story there is no point in a Sparda story "made" by Capcom.

I don't get what you want to say DMC sparda origin is supposed to be the story which sets everything in motion DMC3,1,4,2 it is supposed to show what started it all like Halo:Reach or Final fantasy:crisis core

showing sparda in hell then visit the Victorian era maybe ? make friends and maybe some demons like nevan who knew about sparda can be used in storyline

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I don't get what you want to say DMC sparda origin is supposed to be the story which sets everything in motion DMC3,1,4,2 it is supposed to show what started it all like Halo:Reach or Final fantasy:crisis core
The people who should write Sparda's story is the people who made DMC 1 story. I don't think that will be the case if Capcom makes a Sparda game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
The people who should write Sparda's story is the people who made DMC 1 story. I don't think that will be the case if Capcom makes a Sparda game.

Ninja theory is good in story writing i suppose however that's the only good thing about that studio *sigh*

Then why did CAPCOM appoint NT ??? they're only good at story making from the info i have they're only good at making good script writing and plot devices

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
A sparda game. Somethings are better left as legends,stories. Making a sparda game would be milking the games story elements. Which is bad!!!

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Yes. I have wished for it since DMC1.
You wished for it for 11 years and I for 6 years.

For the story they could hire Hideo Kojima and his co-workers.

For the gameplay, my expectations are to high to be realistic.

I think that Capcom can't deliver a great Sparda game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You wished for it for 11 years and I for 6 years.

For the story they could hire Hideo Kojima and his co-workers.

For the gameplay, my expectations are to high to be realistic.

I think that Capcom can't deliver a great Sparda game.

*Sigh* that's why they're rebooting

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I would like him to stay a legend. If they make game from Sparda's own POV, he'll probably lose that status if his story isn’t written correctly.

I would like to see a different story where you play a demon, who perhaps worked under Sparda and the other demon’s opinions of him. This way you get to see more about Sparda but would still hold some of that legend/mystery since you wouldn’t be directly involved with him.

And since Donte mentioned it being in the Victorian times, that’s kind of stuck in my head now. Everything is made better when set in Victorian times ^^

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
To be honest, the main problem with doing a Sparda game is that you will never run out of material to use.
Sparda was active for over 2000+ years and that's a lot of ground to cover.
You wouldn't need to come back and sort out the mess they made with Dante.

The ultimate getaway.
Which is why I'm against them doing it.
I want them to move forward and short their mess out.
Not pull an Itsuno and hide behind a prequel.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
To be honest, the main problem with doing a Sparda game is that you will never run out of material to use.
Sparda was active for over 2000+ years and that's a lot of ground to cover.
You wouldn't need to come back and sort out the mess they made with Dante.

The ultimate getaway.
Which is why I'm against them doing it.
I want them to move forward and short their mess out.
Not pull an Itsuno and hide behind a prequel.

well With a A+ script writing it is possible to show only some of the important fights/moments of sparda's life and then they can do the time skip i think I've never played a game like that in which time is skipped like that it isn't necessary to show 2000+ years of sparda only as much as possible to show sparda's life and character

Top Bottom