• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Soul Calibur & DMC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Looking through some Jap sites again and I stumbled across this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3DoB0v4DUU
Soul Calibur (as most should know) was originally going to have Dante as a special character but they decided not to; so this person has customized 3 DMC characters Dante, Vergil and Nero. They look pretty good and sound like their taunts. Also watch them fight, Dante beats Nero, and Vergil beats Dante :p
I'm definatly buying it now xD

Keaton

Premium
Dante should have Sigfried/Nightmare style for the Large Swords...Cervantes just doesnt Fit :|

Virgil and Nero look awesome! +rep

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
it's cool man but I don't think that they where in game it self
what I wanna say is that they a costomised characater

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ryuuji;114775 said:
it's cool man but I don't think that they where in game it self
what I wanna say is that they a costomised characater
That's what I explained in my post. They've been customized Soul Calibur to look like them. Dante was originally going to be a full character in the game though.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
That was amazing. But I'm still disappointed that Dante didn't become a guest character. Namco better star him for the next game! Maybe Nero can join 2.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
NerosDevil;114777 said:
That's what I explained in my post. They've been customized Soul Calibur to look like them. Dante was originally going to be a full character in the game though.

I'm sorry man my bad no hard fealings ok?

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
I made some Devil May Cry characters in Soul Calibur 4 too. I created Nelo Angelo, Vergil and Dante.I'm going to create Nero and Sparda, Dante's DT, Dante with Cerberus.I also created Dante, Vergil and Nelo with gauntlets and greaves.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom