• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sorry....

The dark knight

sorry i have been a jerk lately. The reason I am angry alot is that I am REALLY stressed out about various things. When I am stressed I get angry.And when I am angry I take it out on EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. so I'm sorry.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey there, dk. Well, for what it's worth, I hadn't noticed a single thing. :p What's got you so stressed, though? A problem shared is a problem halved! ;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Try to think clearly and relax. As far as I know, there's NOTHING that needs to keep your mind stressed/occupied 24/7. Then again, that varies with people. From my part, here's a rep to help feel better^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hadn't noticed a thing - but I'm not the most observant person on the planet, it has to be said.

If you want to chat, feel free to shoot me a PM ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So the same as me really? :lol:

It's amazing the things we allow to get on top of us sometimes - perspective is hard to find when you can't get out of your own head to look at things from another view...

The dark knight

I agree lol! I look at somethings sometimes and freak out about it. I said in another thread that I am a hypercondriac. So that piles problems on me sometimes. Paranoia WHOO!

\../ -_- \../

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You just need not taking seriously what non-important people for you, say to you. That way you may even have fun with comments from the others, as you won't care a bit of their opinion to you:p

I've been called everything from my part:lol:

The dark knight

Oh. Sorry....I had a stupid moment.One reason I am stressed might be because the girl I like is now far away from me. sometimes I have dreams about me going to see her and sometimes during the day I think some people look like her and once i get close to that person I realize they arent her. I have been thinking about her alot.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Women *tuts* who'd have 'em? :lol:

Maybe doing something else to take your mind off her might help?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Grades aren't the be all and end all. if worst comes to worst and a resit is necessary, it isn't the end of the world. Seriously, my grades have been, well... idiosyncratic in some areas to say the least.
As for the girl, I can't say I'm an expert, but you can't let one person rule your whole bloody life. I think that if you're going to be upset so easily you have to make yourself very cold. I've done that, I still have a lot of friends, but no one is ruling my life so to speak, so long as you can have a good laugh now and again, there's no problem to be had.

Top Bottom