• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sony X Capcom (and Vice Versa -- What If?)

Sony or Capcom?

• Sony.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Capcom.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I was just thinking, since Capcom still haven't finished Capcom X Tekken, that it would be a good idea for them to make this game once they finish that one.

See, it was a lot of fun pitting off some of my favorite characters in Sony All-Stars, but we need more.

We need to have two more games: one with the UMvC fighting style, and one with the Stars fighting style (insert Nemesis joke here).

Would you guys play it? Who would be your "in-game" rivals?

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I was just thinking, since Capcom still haven't finished Capcom X Tekken, that it would be a good idea for them to make this game once they finish that one.

See, it was a lot of fun pitting off some of my favorite characters in Sony All-Stars, but we need more.

We need to have two more games: one with the UMvC fighting style, and one with the Stars fighting style (insert Nemesis joke here).

Would you guys play it? Who would be your "in-game" rivals?

I would. And Capcom should have Dante, reDante and Viewtiful Joe as a team (Rivals being Vergil, reVergil and Captan Blue)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I would be hyped... it would be the first actual 3d Street fighter game since the Ex series..
True. It's just that everyone hates the idea of SF in 3D which is why we only have this to look forward to.

Besides, when it comes to 3D fighters, I'm more of a VF5 Final Showdown/SC fan than anything else.

Edit: Also Smash Bros, UMvC3, P4AU, and All-Stars -- but that's obvious at this point.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I would be hyped... it would be the first actual 3d Street fighter game since the Ex series..

Yea thats why I'm looking forward to it as well.

A FULLY 3.D street fighter game with the gameplay of Tekken?

Sounds pretty great to me, I"m interested in how the special moves from streetfighter like the hadoeken will be handled on a Tekken level playing field.

Top Bottom