• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sony fighting game?

aka958

Don't trust people
You know, Crash Bandicoot, Specter from Ape Escape, Cole Magrath from inFamous, Sackboy, that dude from the "Buzz" games, Kratos from God of War, a character from Demon's Souls, Disgea characters, character from Folklore, someone from Haze, Heavy Rain, Heavenly Sword, etc.

Also Katamari, Killzone, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Dexter and stuff like that.

Would it be a good idea?
Let's just keep it in idea format. No saying how it wouldn't work. <.<

Meg

So like a mash up of Sony characters? That's a great idea! I'd buy that absolutely. :D How about Nathan Hale from Resistance? OH OH OH! And Nathan Drake from Uncharted! Annnnd someone from Killzone. Preferably Garza <3, but it would probably wind up being Sev. -_- Oh yeah and Ratchet or maybe Captain Quark? And of course Sly Cooper! :D

Meg

Could be. Depends on how they'd do it. It could also be a more MVC-esque depending on what kind of game it is. Like, would it be a 2D fighting game, or more Smash Bros like? Hmm...

aka958

Don't trust people
Idk actually, Super Smash Bros is awesome in it's way. But maybe they go for classic fighting gameplay.

Nathan Hale? He is a must. <.< Now we need someone with his first or last name with Jones. o.o

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Funny thing is,I was actually thinking about this the other day.I do think this would be a good idea.But there's one character the others in this thread seem to forget about,would anyone like to see Spyro in a game like this?

aka958

Don't trust people
Funny thing is,I was actually thinking about this the other day.I do think this would be a good idea.But there's one character the others in this thread seem to forget about,would anyone like to see Spyro in a game like this?

Durr, I'm no good at Sony exclusives. <.<

I picked of a list. ._.
Wasn't the last Spyro game on the 360 as well? =O

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I think it would be an interesting idea, but I don't think it need PS-clusives only, look at smash bros, they had things like Sonic and snake and I don't even know if there's been a MG game on Nintendo since the Nes, but I may be wrong though.

aka958

Don't trust people
I think it would be an interesting idea, but I don't think it need PS-clusives only, look at smash bros, they had things like Sonic and snake and I don't even know if there's been a MG game on Nintendo since the Nes, but I may be wrong though.

Didn't gamecube have? =O

Meh, they snatch guest characters. <.<
Like Kratos in both MK and SC, like the star wars d00ds in SC4, etc. <.<

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Didn't gamecube have? =O

Meh, they snatch guest characters. <.<
Like Kratos in both MK and SC, like the star wars d00ds in SC4, etc. <.<

Never much liked the cameo chars in SC, they just got more and more stupid, I mean Jedis?!? come on. I'm still wondering what they'll do in SC5...

Top Bottom