• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sons Of Anarchy...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
i seem to be watching tv a lot more and I was wondering if any of you guys watch Sons Of Anarchy, and what you guys think about it...

Completely gnarly...
Or overrated...

Sons-Of-Anarchy.jpg

Sorry about the double posts, but this is what I'm talking about...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gnarly, I'd say. I haven't watched it religiously but it is one of those series I know I'll get into, given the chance. Somehow my hubby is not keen on me watching some blonde dude riding a motorbike. I try watch it whenever I catch it on TV, even though I'm so totally lost and dunno what's going on.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Gnarly, I'd say. I haven't watched it religiously but it is one of those series I know I'll get into, given the chance. Somehow my hubby is not keen on me watching some blonde dude riding a motorbike. I try watch it whenever I catch it on TV, even though I'm so totally lost and dunno what's going on.

Well, it's not just about dudes riding on motor bikes, it has a good story line, considering most of it's based on the family, but it only took me an episode or two to get hooked...
It's probably best to watch it from the start to get the main idea of what;s going on, but don't hesitate to ask me anything about it if you're lost...

Top Bottom