• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sonisphere on channel 4

that Wall

hi as some of you may have been aware about it was Sonisphere a couple of weeks back and as i didn't go i decided to watch the Sonisphere special on channel 4.
it was on at 12:10 am, but as i was in france at the time it meant it was on at 01:10 am.
so i stayed up to watch it, wow! What a let down that was, i mean first of all they didn't show any avenged sevenfold but they showed Feeder instead. as for the 'behind the scenes interviews and talks with the bands' i mean they would have been lucky to have one and a half minutes in an hour long program of interviews with the bands and behind the scenes stuff.
out of all the bands at sonisphere they only a handfull and some of those were just snippits of the full song, for example bullet for my valentine was only shown once for about 40 seconds.
the people i watched it with (who had been to sonisphere) said it was nothing like the festival.
luckily Scuzz is doing there own special on sonisphere so that at least should be decent.

Top Bottom