• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sonic, Street Fighter and Eternal Darkness news

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
One thing that surprised me is this:

Sonic Team not on Sonic 4
The first proper screens from Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I have been leaked online - and promptly taken back off again once Sega found out.

We're not sure why as they still reveal little other than the game looks great.

At the same time the developer has been confirmed as Dimps who co-developed Street Fighter IV as well as Sonic Advance, Sonic Rush and the daytime sequences in Sonic Unleashed.

Street Fighter Fans...

Really super Street Fighter news
to the new issue of Japanese mag Famitsu not only is Dudley one of the new characters in Super Street Fighter IV, but so are fellow Street Fighter III veterans Ibuki and Makoto.

Dudley is a gentleman boxer, Ibuki a ninja and Makoto a karate expert.

That still leaves one new character to be revealed, in addition to the previously confirmed T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Adon, Cody, Guy and new girl Juri.

Eternal Darkness fans...
Eternal Darkness returns?
If you're a fan of GameCube survival horror Eternal Darkness we'd caution against getting too excited about this news, but here goes...

Nintendo of America has renewed its trademark for the game, which could mean a sequel or a re-release.

It could also mean they're just hedging their bets and don't want to lose control of the name. Perhaps we'll find out which it is at E3 in June.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know about anyone else, but the news about Eternal Darkness made me squeal like a fangirl, and I'm a BOY, dangit!

About the Sonic 4 shots... I think that was just plain stupidness on Sega's part. I mean, come on! Screenshots don't spoil anything except bosses and plot twists, and only the latter if it has subtitles captured as well.

Top Bottom