• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic Olympic 2014

Super90sgamer

SonicLostWorld610.jpg

During today’s Nintendo Direct, the latest Sonic title was announced: Sonic Lost World. Iwata stated that Nintendo and SEGA have entered into a “worldwide partnership in the Sonic franchise”, and as such, Sonic Lost World will be exclusive to Wii U and 3DS owners. No date was revealed, but November is a safe bet.

Super90sgamer

Sega release the first Sonic Lost World trailer shows Sonic practicing his favorite hobby (Running) with some of new movements.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Huh, it looks like they brought back Sonic X-Treme, an unfinished game for the Saturn.

The concept is similar anyway.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Looks like I got a 5th reason to own a Wii U

1. Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
2. Wonderful101
3. Bayonetta 2
4. (New) Super Smash Bros
5. Sonic Lost World

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just one thing, can't Sega create a Sonic game without Nintendo holding their hand?
I just want Sonic Adventure 3.

Super90sgamer

We've seen the Sonic Lost World trailer and read the details, but let's watch a new video shows us three of the game's dynamic, ecclectic levels, complete with commentary from IGN and SEGA.

Super90sgamer

NG4A team interview with Mr.Takashi Iizuka of Team Sonic discusding the details of Sonic Lost World exclusive game for Wii U & 3DS. The interview was summarized therefore:​
- It was preliminary version of Sonic Generation game development.​
- We can say that the process of developing the game start before about two years and a half.​
- Mr.Morio Kishimoto from Sonic Colors working on Wii U versen.​
- Mr. Heido Bayashi from Sonic Colors DS working 3DS versen.​
- Mr. Tomoya Ohtani from Sonic Unleashed working on the game too.​
- The tools used to help you have been designed by Tails not Eggman.​
- Sonic Team had no credit for inspiration of Sonic Lost World game.​
- The game work on 60fps.​
- Zeti group are the new bad guys in Sonic series.​
- Eggman try all what he can to make them work for him.​
- In the end, He lost control of them, and he's now working with Sonic to destroy them.​
- Because of exclusive the game was exploited touch screen for both Wii U & 3DS.​
- In Wii U versen You can only use the Gamepad in single player mode.​
- In Multiplayer mode the other players only can use Pro controller.​
- Mr.Takashi Iizuka understand the game similarity with Super Mario Galaxy.​
- But he's sure that the players will understand that it is a Sonic game once they try it.​

Super90sgamer

The game possessed a new control system where Sonic's speed decreased to give players more freedom to control him. This videos shows the gaming system which has been submitted in E3 2013.​

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I thought Colors and Generations were slightly above-average, so it'll be interesting to see where they go with this one.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
I don't like sonic's creepy smile :/

Aww... But he looks so adorable. Would you not hug this? Would you not? I bet you would. :devil:
h95561707

Anyway, that reminds me, I never picked up Sonic Colors. Despite what people say about the series' direction, one thing has never changed and that's the soundtrack. Every Sonic game I know has an awesome soundtrack, especially Sonic 06's His World. I've only played Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventures 2: Battle, and I think a 2D Sonic game? Sonic and Knuckles maybe?

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I'm going to get so much hate for this but,

I'm not very happy about this game. I'm a fan of the sort of gameplay that they had in Generations (modern).

Super90sgamer

Mario & Sonic are back again to compete at the olympic games. This with winter olympic games in Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games which got a new trailer.

Super90sgamer

Sonic: Lost World game recently released on Wii U & 3DS and that's mean it's time for reviews & rating from gaming community & magazine where it appears clear that the gaming sites did not agree on a specific score for the game in the presence of fairly simple contrast between the score the game earn.

Top Bottom