• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sonic and the black knight playing like a Devil may cry game?

Solar the rabbit

Yes or no? I thought Sonic and the black knight was a good game anyway. But when I saw the case I thought it would play like devil may cry. So if Sonic and the black knight play like a faster devil may cry game would it be better? Or was the game fine as it is?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think this must be the only Sonic game that I've missed out on. Is it pretty heavy on combat, then? I know this came out within a few years of Sonic Unleashed... so that would probably explain things.

Solar the rabbit

I think this must be the only Sonic game that I've missed out on. Is it pretty heavy on combat, then? I know this came out within a few years of Sonic Unleashed... so that would probably explain things.
No it not heavy on combat like you think. It play like Secret rings but with better controls. Sonic can controlled by the player. It has the nunchuck style play. Use the nunchuck to move sonic by tilling the stick and swing the sword with the will remote.

By the way do you not like Sonic unleashed? Why? I love that game to death. It my favorite 3d sonic game.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
To be honest with Sonic Unleashed I just didn't like the werehog sections. The regular Sonic stages were great, but just not enough to hold me over. Have you tried Sonic Generations? I bought that game for about £4 with what was left on my Game card and I've since poured about 200 hours into that game and have it permanently installed in my Steam Library.

I'll have to check out the Black Knight. Seems like it got some pretty good reviews back in the day.

Solar the rabbit

To be honest with Sonic Unleashed I just didn't like the werehog sections. The regular Sonic stages were great, but just not enough to hold me over. Have you tried Sonic Generations? I bought that game for about £4 with what was left on my Game card and I've since poured about 200 hours into that game and have it permanently installed in my Steam Library.

I'll have to check out the Black Knight. Seems like it got some pretty good reviews back in the day.
I love the werehog stages. The combat was smooth and fast and werehog sonic easy to control. The boss batlle were fun too. After playing it I wonder what kind of move they could give regular sonic with werehog like combat. That why sonic boom rise of lyric was such a disappointment for me. The depth for the combat was nowhere near the werehog in unleashed.
I have played Sonic generation. It still a fun game but I haven't beaten it yet. I don't know why. My mom got it for me back when I was in 8th grade for my 360.
Yes Black Knight is a awesome game. It wasn't what I expected but damn was it fun! Also should bring up that ya shouldn't be listening to review for sonic games. They tind to get alot of things wrong or say they suck because it a sonic game and it the new trend to say that every 3d sonic game is trash since Sonic 06 brainwashed everyone into thing that. Seriously the game was bad but it doesn't even reach the top 25 of bad video games.

Top Bottom