• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sonic 4 Episode 2 not for Wii

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my g-... *falls to knees, rears my head back and roars* SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Indeed. I should make a trollogo in the vein of the Capcom trollogo.
Please share it when you make it. :)

TOPIC: What are we Wii users supposed to do? I worked so hard to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds in Wii version and now I gotta start from the beginning?! Curse you Sega!

ZeroLove

From what I read, it just say they won't make it to the Wii "for reason people already have guessed". I'm an ignorant when it comes to Wii, so someone please inform me WHY this is happening!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
From what I read, it just say they won't make it to the Wii "for reason people already have guessed". I'm an ignorant when it comes to Wii, so someone please inform me WHY this is happening!
If I'm not mistaken it's because of the Wii's low memory. It can't contain Sonic 4 Episode 2 The Empire Strike's Back's large memory.

ZeroLove

If I'm not mistaken it's because of the Wii's low memory. It can't contain Sonic 4 Episode 2 The Empire Strike's Back's large memory.

Then Sega didn't actually do anything wrong. Wii just can't process the game. That's not a betrayal or anything like that, it's just a sad truth.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
D'oh!
I downloaded a Wii emulator just to play the first one, and now there's this?
What balls!

Sega really p*** me off :mad: (no Bayonetta 2, no Streets of Rage 4, not letting Bombergames release their own version of SoR).
Sega, you used to be a cool company...

ZeroLove

D'oh!
I downloaded a Wii emulator just to play the first one, and now there's this?
What balls!

Sega really p*** me off :mad: (no Bayonetta 2, no Streets of Rage 4, not letting Bombergames release their own version of SoR).
Sega, you used to be a cool company...

Again, it is not their fault that the Wii can't pull off their new games. Should Sega restrict themselves and make lesser quality games just so one console can run it?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
all i'm saying is, what is the point is releasing the first one on the wii if there is no intention of releasing the second one on that console... its just leaves out fans and is completely unfair.

ZeroLove

all i'm saying is, what is the point is releasing the first one on the wii if there is no intention of releasing the second one on that console... its just leaves out fans and is completely unfair.

Maybe they didn't realize that the second game would be too big for Wii. They didn't plan on making a second chapter to start with, but then they did so anyways.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I guess I should buy the 360 version of Sonic 4 Epiosde 1 than...
*Looks at Wii Version and kicks Wii console* Money down the drain.
Also to us normal folks this game looks fun and cool but to the hardcore Sonic fans this is blasphemy. Go to a Sonic forums and you'll see what I mean. Their ruthless.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tired of kart games that let you race only on the track? You may be in luck, as SEGA announced today that Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is in development and will be released in late 2012 on basically every platform you can imagine (Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PS Vita and 3DS).
The game is a direct sequel to Sonic & SEGA All-Star’s Racing and will feature all new drivers like Gilius Thunderhead from Golden Axe and Vyse from Skies of Arcadia.
One of the most prominent new features of the game will be the ability of the cars to dynamically transform in boats and planes, as the tracks will include water and airborne sections.
:flasher: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :candy:
[/quote]
Cool, but wrong thread lol.

Top Bottom