• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Songs That Make You Squee

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well, seeing as I'm exhausted/bored/exhausted, I decided to start this up. We all have heard some pretty amazing songs in our life. What song is forever engraved in your memory as the most excellent piece of ear candy you've ever been lucky enough to experience? Or if you wish you may share an utter failure of a song.

Linkage isn't frowned upon either ;) :lol:

CloudStryker

Surviving
Great Song has to be "You Don't Know" by Eminem, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks and Ca$is.
Songs which must annialated, actually I'm quicker saying the artists are:
Justin Beiber
The Joness Bro's
Miley Cirus/Hannah Montana.
And any other Disney related artists or 16 year old boys whos balls haven't dropped yet. :D

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Well, I have alot of songs that make me squeek, but, usually when I hear a song by the Goo Goo Dolls, Im the first one up and turns up the song. :3

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Songs that I really like are Hero by Skillet,Whispers in the Dark by Skillet,Falling inside the Black by Skillet,Never Enough by Five Finger Death Punch,Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace,The Game by Disturbed,Devils Never Cry from Devil May Cry 3 and Philistine from No More Heroes 2

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
"You get what you give" by New Radicals
"Iris" by Ronan Keating (originally GooGoo Dolls)
"Fast Love" and "Faith" by George Michael
"Wonderwall" by Oasis
"Speed of flow" by Rodeo Carburettor
"Semi-charred life" by Third Eye Blind
and finally, last, but not least
"Sunset girl made of love" by ATB and Ferry Corsten and Vinid

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
How It Ends - DeVotchKa
Dango Daikazoku - Clannad
Rebirthing - Skillet
One Winged Angel - Final Fantasy VII

A bunch of others.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tonks;244391 said:
And, not to sound completely nerdy, Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin. I do so love the guitars and lyrics ^_^

Me too!

My all time favourite song is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_SS-TyXhhU

Very first song I ever fell in love with at age 3. I still squee about it to this day, partially because it has huge sentimental value and partially because I LUUUUUUV guitars. So much. You have no idea. Really! :wub: :wub: Good times... gosh I love this song so bad!

-edit-
And this piece of magic:

http://www.youtube.com/user/clairavance21#p/f/154/ZVJIqugSNG0

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
uhh, Duran Duran Ordinary World.
Arcadia The Flame

Sod it, pretty much anything by Duran Duran will make me squee... especially If I'm going through a rough patch.

Meg

Love Reign O'er Me by The Who is the most beautiful song ever. :wub:

Top Bottom