• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Son of Sparda Skin - Question

WrathLe

Hello there peep,i'd like to know if there's any way to get the son of sparda skin WITHOUT beating the son of sparra difficulty (im on it) by using texmod?

I'd like to use darkside dante skin by KonkorFour (it works,but that coat is annoying me).
I kinda dont like the coat and wanted to ask if there's a way to do it.

Thanks!

seraphmaycry

Hello there peep,i'd like to know if there's any way to get the son of sparda skin WITHOUT beating the son of sparra difficulty (im on it) by using texmod?

I'd like to use darkside dante skin by KonkorFour (it works,but that coat is annoying me).
I kinda dont like the coat and wanted to ask if there's a way to do it.

Thanks!

nup have to beat SOS mode

there is no garantee it will work anyway but its worth a shot

oh and hope your enjoying the forums so faR :D

WrathLe

nup have to beat SOS mode

there is no garantee it will work anyway but its worth a shot

oh and hope your enjoying the forums so faR :D
Oh yeah i kinda love those kind of forums,i used to be on kind of those but for Dead Rising 2.
Sad that not lot of skins yet in there ;c.
*Btw SoS is ****ing hard,just took the part where you ''receive'' arbiter and those two bitches are too hard >:c*

Btw,i'd kinda like to get neo dante but with black hair,black shirtzor and white bandages ó_o.
Tried to edit TGA files but dunno how to make exactly the hair black as default one.

seraphmaycry

i heard they made it complicated and if you are having trouble wait till you try DMD

MWHAHAHAHAHA

nah im just kidding just make sure you have the tips on and pay attention to them and remember them you will be fine always watch every enemy they give you enough warning for their attacks to let you know when to hit that dodge button if you are really having trouble keep hitting one till the other is off screen also remember using just the arbiter IS a death sentence and most enemy types can not do much at all in a aerial combo

Top Bottom