• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something they need to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iry

4 different games. Many characters, missions and stuff.

Some of the details they need to fix before they release DMC5?
Such as, I would love to use yamato with nero as human, not demon.
Maybe some of the missions that you guys thought was really lame? The story or anything?
if you where one the creators(helper or what ever), what would you fix/add before the DMC5 comes out? Or are the games PERFECT?
Give a reason!:D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah it would be good to give Nero his own style (nothing like Vergil's) with Yamato. I would be perfectly happy with a disabled DT with it equipped but I think if Nero is in the next game that is a must.
Maybe also some more variety with the DB like introducing some more manual control with it like punching and swinging controlled by the analouge instead of just pushing a button and seeing what happens.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I agree with that... fully funtional Yamato with a different style not like Dark Slayer. Some more moves with Red Queen. And his 3rd weapon set should be both combined/dual wielded. I think Devil Bringer should be utilized like Bayonetta's hair attacks, what with the giant punches and all and maybe some grab/crush attacks. Also if he could summon javelins A LA Angelo Credo, would be very kool. Dante should keep his 4 styles and also have a new 1 that shows things like Summon Sword Storm and other, not yet seen, demon magics to give him more variety. Rebellion should have A LOT more combo's and moves, and also display more magic/demonic properties. Dante should have 4-5 devil arms. Now I don't think a full body DT would be good for Nero, keep his demon spirit thing, it's unique and Dante has got the real DT thing covered. Oh and give Dante a proper storyline, we've had 4 games and only 2 good stories for him. One last thing - clear the matter that Nero is NOT VERGIL'S SON. P.S - Bring Vergil Back :D P.P.S - Give us an in game JACKPOT move with Gunslinger and a spiral type gun storm :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom