• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something that itches...

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
my mind.

Have you ever looked deeper into a fictional worlds lore and just kinda wondered if they'll ever expand upon it in future installment?

Here are a few of mine:
1) The Keyblade War that was mentioned in KH:BBS
2) The backstory of Ifrit and Alastor in DMC1
3) The rather unusual implied connection between humans, demons, and angels in the Disgaea series (it is a very long explanation in which I'd have to write out like 4 paragraphs of Disgaea lore)
4) Why is Snow such a stupid jackhat? (....eh things)
5) What DMC4 could have been had they not cut the production time on it
6) Why hasn't Kratos learned after 4 times not to trust Gods? First it was Persephone, then Ares, and Athena twice....iono man.
7) Is Semblance and Aura connected in any fashion from RWBY?
8) Cid of the Lufaine from Dissidia Duodecim....long story.
9) Could Giygas (Earthbound/Mother) be connected to 0^2 from Kirby 64?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
1) I always wanted to know a little more about Sparda's and Eva's life/family history but I've been shunned down about that on here.

2) I want a proper back story on Joanna from Perfect Dark because I discredit whatever Perfect Dark Zero is supposed to be. That is possibly the worst game I've ever played. :devil:

3) I want a little more insight as to the reason why Ada Wong is who she is. Did something drive her to be something of a terrorist or is she doing sh*t because she wants to...?

4) I'm still waiting on a proper Vergil game, to really get into his mind and showcase more of his skills. I really want a Dante's Inferno-Silent Hill mashup with him as the star.

5) What's going on with Vincent Valentine? I know he had that little spin-off game but...is that all with him?

6) What made Wesker have a kid? Dude was as asexual as I don't know what and then, bam! He got one...?:facepalm:

Pftt, I can only dream and speculate about these, right?

Top Bottom