• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something tells me NOT to push the little red button

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Ever feel like your gonna do something that you'll really regret later in life, like pushing a red button that sent a missille into tha atmosphere that started world war 3 because you thought it was a satellite rocket that you were supposed to lunch for the science team and you still have your doubts, and believe that really the head scince department dude is just a bald old man in a wheelchair that is polting the destruction of all the countents and plans on rebauilding the world in his own world and rule it with a iron fist? Yeah moments like that.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
eh.. well i'd call that a mistake because you aren't 100% of circumstances you have to deal with by making a simple mistake

but hell i'd call it an albatross around my neck

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i had doughts of playing star wars battlefront2 instead of doing my spanish homework but hey at least that battle had a highlight and i had doughts pretending to be zoidberg and scuttling around the school but it had to be done :lol:

EllDawn

I've had that feeling whenever I've considered having a relationship. Once I decide against it, I suddenly feel lighter and that everything's all right. So it's something I tend to trust.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Soon I'll be 18 and at that stage I'm expecting a storm of regrettable moments. Hell teen years in itself is just full of 'em. Hopefully adult years will be better though :p

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Maybe I shouldn't have kind of accidentally pushed my brother off his skateboard... It wasn't exactly my fault, and I was provoked >:I but still...

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i regret not being this sneaky with my homework before i'm getting away with so much homework muhuhahahahahaaa

Laurence Barnes

Premium
It feels like a mistake every single time I respond to someone in an internet debate.
Also procrastinating.
i know what you mean :/

i message something on youtube which is completley normal and non offensive to anyone and some idiot starts commenting **** you and stuff -_- they tell me to grow up when it's pretty obvious who the child is they fake their age create a youtube account and swear because they think it makes them look bigger when it just proves how childish they really are XD

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Once, I tried to revive my friend on zombies, but got killed from behind, so the world was completely destroyed and overrun by flesh eating nazis. Yeah, that day sucked :I
Don't you just hate that!
Here I will help you! Ah crap! Well I know not to help anyone an more!

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Soon I'll be 18 and at that stage I'm expecting a storm of regrettable moments. Hell teen years in itself is just full of 'em. Hopefully adult years will be better though :p
I don't mean to be a downer but I doubt that. Course you can do some bad crap as a teenager I should know I'm only 16. And really what do I know about adult life so ill just shut up now.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Internet debates. The stupidity of the world at its finest
You're so quick to judge people I can't believe you! Wow... Some people actually have debates with intelligent answers which come to a mutual conclusion!!! Oh and stop triple posting!!
(Juust joking :p I hate it when people start arguments for no reason, just demonstrating how stoopid it is.)

Laurence Barnes

Premium
You're so quick to judge people I can't believe you! Wow... Some people actually have debates with intelligent answers which come to a mutual conclusion!!! Oh and stop triple posting!!
(Juust joking :p I hate it when people start arguments for no reason, just demonstrating how stoopid it is.)
for instance i always have logical debates who dares do more is none :cool:

Top Bottom