• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something interesting about Agnus' clipboard

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
I know alot of people believe the theory of Nero being vergils son(me being one of them). Although what i found interesting about Agnus's clipboard is that at the top it says the words "Nero = Dante ???" Its awesome that they wrote out a theory, and not have the clipboard be just for show. Now i really want to know what the rest of it says! Does anybody know?

PS: Ill be getting a higher resolution image later, but ill leave this one here for now.
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i335/NessPSI/agnusclipboard.png

Viper

Premium
That part below is impossible to see, let alone read accurately. :'(
But if one would judge by the novel and the fact they used Nero to power Savior in the end, then they indeed toyed with the idea of Nero and Dante being blood related at some point. Didn't state anything about it clearly in the final product, so one can only keep guessing.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
I guess it would make sense for them to see a connection between Date and Nero. I mean they do have a similar appearence and abilities. Im sure i would immediately see a connection between the two if i were them also now that i think about it.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Yeah, they probably meant 'does Nero equal Dante?' As in, would the power of the Savior be the same regardless of whether Dante were used, or Nero?

That said, it could also be a joke in reference to some DMC fans' obliviousness. Some people didn't see the trailers and only noticed Nero at some point, and because he had white hair and some red clothing under his blue, people assumed he was Dante. Durrrr. Similarly, Agnus never saw Nero and Dante together in the same area. They might be saying that Agnus is secretly a raving idiot: he's done a lot of research (more like educated guesses), but still comes to the conclusion that Nero is Dante.

Last edited:
Top Bottom