• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something besides' DT

june34

I was watching the new DMC4 tralier and when nero gets angry and gets that blue ora around and his eyes turn red it didnt seem to look like any tipe DT, or is it some hidden power that the devil bringer or yamato has . Dose anyone know what it could be?:$ :huh:

Over1ord

Im GUESSING that when Nero goes into DT he is more Vergil then Nero. Just a wild guess. Vergil DT = blue, Neros aura = blue. IDK

Chrysander

I think that the spirit that comes out of him is his form of the DT. Look under his energy bar in the new gameplay vids, there are weird light blue orbs. I am assuming this is like his DT gauge.

Chrysander

I think that whatever gave him the Devil Bringer sort of awakens. When you use the Devil Bringer, it's like a ghostly arm that shoots out. I think that his "Devil Trigger" is meant to be like the ghost all around him, not just his arm. Not sure what it's meant to be though. It shoots summoned swords, so IMO it is connected to Nero Angelo, but I dunno.

RazielVergil

i believe the demon standing over nero has to be Nelo Angelo.i looked at the new video many times and noticed this.y would sparda hold the yamato blade?i m 90% sure its Nelo Angelo!:)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Well, I've watched th video, repeatedly, and that aura does NOT look like Nero/Nelo Angelo. Plus, Vergil never told people to give him power, he took the power that he felt was rightfully his - Sparda's power.

As to Yamato, it IS originally SPARDA'S sword that he gave to Vergil, so it would make sense as to why the Order needed the Yamato. If the being with Nero is Sparda(which is still my theory, Nero is too old to be a reborn Vergil), it would probably be a Sparda that is instinctive and does not not yet remember who or what he is.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
Dante Redgrave;61857 said:
Well, I've watched th video, repeatedly, and that aura does NOT look like Nero/Nelo Angelo. Plus, Vergil never told people to give him power, he took the power that he felt was rightfully his - Sparda's power.

As to Yamato, it IS originally SPARDA'S sword that he gave to Vergil, so it would make sense as to why the Order needed the Yamato. If the being with Nero is Sparda(which is still my theory, Nero is too old to be a reborn Vergil), it would probably be a Sparda that is instinctive and does not not yet remember who or what he is.

or maybe some other demon that got a ride off a human :O

Top Bottom