• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some useless info

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/03/22/live-action-adaptation-of-bleach-manga-in-the-works/

Yup,pretty much useless info,but what the hell.I just hope I had any of the Bleach characters powers,just for the sake of cracking open the heads of "those guys" and start stuffing some logic,along with a brain.[If a brain is unavailiable,I'll just use cotton candy...what?It works...mostly...]

Anyway...comments start...

Ps : Those guys are so keen on doing things like that,but they don't consider other manga/anime that only would fit live action far better,they NEED non-asian and more precisely non-japanese actors to be accurate to the original and suff.Case in point :

Jojo's Bizzare adventure part I and II.Just some work and the things will shine in the movie work.But NO,let's make Akira,starring Leo DiCaprio[Rumor?] or Cowbow Bebop starring Keanu Reeves.Just great./endofrant

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I like the idea of DiCaprio in a Live Action Akira movie...although that doesn't make much sense, and the movie will probably suck.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^DiCaprio would be good at several other Live-Action movies[if they were to be made] but not Akira.Akira is strictly about japan and their struggle in an "alternate future" so...it would never work.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's Hollywood, which means it's practically assured to be a steaming pile of horse manure.

GTFO MY ANIME HOLLYWOOD!

Top Bottom