• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some news...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_O Could Platinum be the new Capcom? :lol:
I think this is a pretty good incentive for Capcom to pull up their schoolgirl socks and put out something
Quote Sparda: above and beyond our expectations.

Meg

It looks like Capcom has some competition. You know what would really help them? Devil May Cry 5. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If this guy hates Vergil so much, why put him in DMC3 in the first place?
Oh.... hang on... dumb question alert!! ;)

Meg

If Platinum does DMC5 then Capcom is dead. Well maybe not, but they'll be losing a big game. No way they'd do that.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Vergil'sB*tch;200728 said:
If Platinum did do DMC5... does anyone think it would be released any faster?

Hard to tell XDDDD, I hope that doesn't mean the team that usually makes DMC will no longer be able to do it. Because the same thing happened in DMC2 (And it was the Black Sheep of the DMC series -.-)

Zato-OW

King
Ember To Inferno;200739 said:
Hard to tell XDDDD, I hope that doesn't mean the team that usually makes DMC will no longer be able to do it. Because the same thing happened in DMC2 (And it was the Black Sheep of the DMC series -.-)

Half of the team that did DMC3/4 has left Capcom recently.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If they make another game like DMC 2, I won't care, considering I liked it. :p If they come out with a DMC game, I'll buy it, no matter what. :p

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;200741 said:
If they make another game like DMC 2, I won't care, considering I liked it. :p If they come out with a DMC game, I'll buy it, no matter what. :p

Haha, I know what you mean. I'll buy any DMC game regardless of what people say about it. However, I think Capcom learned that they can't get away with making a poor sequel to a great game. DMC5 is sure to be good.

Top Bottom