• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Social Problems

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Ugh lol I feel so dumb right now. I liked 3 girls at once (I know crazy) and everyones saying I'm a fboy now F for F word because of the language filter. Idk what to do I mean Im not a person to cut or suicide and I never will but how should I deal with this can I get some advice.

Viper

Premium
Dude, you're a teenager whose hormones have gotten the best of him. Grow a pair, tell those who call you names to p**s off and choose one girl if you want to date. And never do the dating more than one girl at once thing. Never. Women find out. Women have claws.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Well, you like three girls. So why not just ask one of them out? Should one say no, ask another. But, y'know, no point in trying to be with them all. Best to pick the girl that makes you happiest.
I don't like them anymore hence the word "liked"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't like them anymore hence the word "liked"

Oh I assumed you still did, since Viper's post was pretty similar to mine.

Where's your problem then? You no longer like them, so what are you being harassed over?

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Oh I assumed you still did, since Viper's post was pretty similar to mine.

Where's your problem then? You no longer like them, so what are you being harassed over?
People then begin to spice up the story with their own BS like saying I used them for nudes when I never did.

Well, you like three girls. So why not just ask one of them out? Should one say no, ask another. But, y'know, no point in trying to be with them all. Best to pick the girl that makes you happiest.
They also say I'm using girls which I haven't bro... I'm done with girls they cause drama and BS

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Should I ask this girl why she's spreading all this about me? I have her number too.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Should I ask this girl why she's spreading all this about me? I have her number too.

That's completely up to you, man. I guess if you'd really like to get to the bottom of all of this, then you'll have to do some digging and find out who's been saying what.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
That's completely up to you, man. I guess if you'd really like to get to the bottom of all of this, then you'll have to do some digging and find out who's been saying what.
Seems to get worse by the minute... Now I have people calling/facetiming me saying Im a ****boy I know who they are because I saw both of their faces in the mirrior. I also know their instagram what should I do they also say I have no PP lol...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tell them you know who they are, and if they don't take a hike asap, you're filing a complaint of harassment at the police station against them. And if they carry on, do it.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Just get a good haircut and keep your face looking good :)
How's this?
goonies-jpg.286386

Top Bottom