• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so there is going to be a mysterious capcom game coming

Kammosjuttu

Such teasing from their side; boasting about something and then leaving the readers completely in the dark...! LOL. I honestly have no idea what this might be. :lol:

Kammosjuttu

i know! :D i can't wait for famitsu's next issue. :)

When you get the next issue in your hands, you could tell the game's name here then; I am curious to know what's this about. :)
I'm not expecting anything ground-breaking here, but if they act this way, they must have some faith in the mystery game. ;)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
When you get the next issue in your hands, you could tell the game's name here then; I am curious to know what's this about. :)
I'm not expecting anything ground-breaking here, but if they act this way, they must have some faith in the mystery game. ;)
well i won't get the famitsu issue because i can't read japanese, and it is a japanese magazine, but i will get online to check it out and i will post the news here if no one else does. :)

Kammosjuttu

well i won't get the famitsu issue because i can't read japanese, and it is a japanese magazine, but i will get online to check it out and i will post the news here if no one else does. :)

Ah, of course. Silly me. :p And thanks, let's see what kind of game it turns out to be. ;)

Top Bottom