• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So the Front Page

berto

I Saw the Devil
The info and materials on the front page seem incomplete and rather outdated, what gives?
I've only been here for a few weeks so I don't know much about the why's so I'm asking, what's up with the front page?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
im guessing not muxh has happened that require changing or the moderators have other responsiblities.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Front page is pretty much exclusively Steve's domain, as it were, and as has already been said there is something of an overhaul in progress - boring bit is that the current old WordPress is not compatible with Steve's CMS (which I thought was some sort of STD but apparently it's not) but when the new template has been finished, things should start to get sorted out :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think we're hoping to have a mix of the two - that would make the most sense, I reckon.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, there's the new year creeping up on us, new year, new look. I'm just saying.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, I have a degree in graphic design so if there's anything I can do to help don't hesitate. I should warn you though, my training in web design is relatively obsolete but anything else I'm here for ya'll.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
when might we see this website update?
The framework is currently being worked on and then the pretty stuff can be sorted out. Can't give an exact date - could be a couple of weeks yet. All depends on the workload (which is always pretty heavy). When I know, you'll know :)

Well, I have a degree in graphic design so if there's anything I can do to help don't hesitate. I should warn you though, my training in web design is relatively obsolete but anything else I'm here for ya'll.
Why thank you very much! Steve will keep your offer in reserve should he need a hand and he appreciates it :)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The framework is currently being worked on and then the pretty stuff can be sorted out. Can't give an exact date - could be a couple of weeks yet. All depends on the workload (which is always pretty heavy). When I know, you'll know :)

Why thank you very much! Steve will keep your offer in reserve should he need a hand and he appreciates it :)
thanks for the update angel, excited to see the new layout :)

Top Bottom