• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, speaking of Vergil...

So, let's have a gag moment. What kind of woman do you think would be Vergil's wife?

• Total voters

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
So, I was just wondering...since a few people were talking about it on Deviant Art. Or rather, everyone wonders what Vergil's kind of girl would be. Throw in your two cents and have a say. Who knows. You probably might be one of his types. xD

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
they would all have an equal chance. The first girl to show up when Vergil starts considering the possibility that humans might be worth spending time with wins.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Of course, depending on the way they act, I'm assuming they all have equal chances of blowing it as well, making Vergil think twice about considering humanity.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Probably the Progressive Girl. Vergil is the kind of guy who probably wants to hear what makes sense, not bubbly stuff.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Of course, depending on the way they act, I'm assuming they all have equal chances of blowing it as well, making Vergil think twice about considering humanity.
True, but many people would probably die after that so it's best to not think about that possibility ( Dante stopping Vergil from destroying the human world again would seem a bit repetitive)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I really can't vote. With what they've been through and given their circumstances I don't think either of the twins are really the girl next door type, or any other ordinary girl for that matter. Maybe for a short term relationship, or a one night stand, but if they took a girl as a steady mate, I think she would definately have to stand out, be someone they could relate to, and/or be very different.

That's probably why so many people pair Lady with the twins. (That and the fact that she's pretty much the only woman in the series isn't trying to kill them, related to them, or already taken. XD) She is not only a demon slayer but her circumstances are something the twins can relate to.

If Vergil chose to live among humans again I think a regular gf is out of the question, maybe another female demon slayer or a woman who has had unfortunate run ins with demons as well, but strong minded, someone to compliment or balance out Vergil's own emotions.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
True, but many people would probably die after that so it's best to not think about that possibility ( Dante stopping Vergil from destroying the human world again would seem a bit repetitive)

Fair enough, point taken.

But in my opinion, he might go with the progressive girl like DreadnaughtDT said. I mean, Verge is a guy who won't take a lot of bullshit. So if there's probably someone that he'd think of spending his life with, it'd possibly be someone whose thoughts would amuse him at the very least.

But I also agree with Vergilissexy. Someone who would definitely bring balance.

Maybe someone that'd prove him wrong...every step at a time. >>; -feels the clash.-

Top Bottom