• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so... is it just me?

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
or is anyone else finding it extremely difficult to find good writers who are free and wish to help out a fellow author? honostly, i'm bored, don't know if this is posted in the right place, and really confused about where all the enthusiasm about writing went on here. anyone else feel that way? lol! well, i guess i'm just making this thread for people like me who are finding it extremely difficult to find someone to help write a good story.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Why don't you just try writing it yourself? I don't mean to sound rude, but if you really want to write a story, do so yourself. You don't have to worry about the other person stealing your ideas and you can keep your whole writing style throughout the story which is, in my opinion, a lot better than two interchanging ones.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i'm a (god FORBID i'm not overly modest) decent writer, but i don't do fan fiction. i'm sure the fanfic writers are just enjoying the holidays.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Devon K. Ryley;295230 said:
Why don't you just try writing it yourself? I don't mean to sound rude, but if you really want to write a story, do so yourself. You don't have to worry about the other person stealing your ideas and you can keep your whole writing style throughout the story which is, in my opinion, a lot better than two interchanging ones.

the problem with that statement though is i don't have any one style to my writing. i'm adaptable to all ends.

Top Bottom