• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So I was Sitting here....

KaizenShio

Ok I have been playing the metal gear Rising demo for about 2 hours now and I am looking at this game and sitting here wondering why am I not having fun... In theory this is suppose to be awesome everything about this game is what some call a perfect Hack and Slasher...... I like the game dont get me wrong but i feel there is something missing... I felt this in bayo but it wasn't as strong as it did in this game......

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I honestly find it fun in some aspects, but I died a crap ton on normal mode. I love the fact that everything is cuttable...but Dead Space 3 for me. MGR another time (sorry Multibro)
Honestly the demo was too short, I wanted more! And I just really want to see Raiden fight against Ryu Hayabusa.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I honestly find it fun in some aspects, but I died a crap ton on normal mode. I love the fact that everything is cuttable...but Dead Space 3 for me. MGR another time (sorry Multibro)
Honestly the demo was too short, I wanted more! And I just really want to see Raiden fight against Ryu Hayabusa.
B5Yzzqv.jpg

I-It's okay. Don't w-worry about it.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I don't see how in the holy hell Rising is like DMC. People really need to pay attention on the gameplay of both latter.
Rising is it's own thing.

Top Bottom