• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So I played Bayonetta and...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Does anyone else feel like Jeanne was the better lead female then Bayonetta? 'Cause I actually do. I just find my self liking everything about Jeanne more then I do Bayonetta. I love her hair, her glasses, her outfit, the design of her guns and when you play as her, her sword even looks more awesome.

Looking at the opening credit with Jeanne instead of Bayonetta, I don't know it feels more natural with Jeanne being there instead.

Anyone else agree or disagree?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hardly. Jeanne has a huge fan base. They're usually the ones, like you, who didn't like Bayonetta or just liked Jeanne better.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hardly. Jeanne has a huge fan base. They're usually the ones, like you, who didn't like Bayonetta or just liked Jeanne better.

I like Bayonetta too, but what I mean is if Bayonetta and Jeanne switched places like the vid where Jeanne was Bayonetta both in name and is character.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I liked Jeanne in Bayo 1, but I still liked Bayonetta herself better, but I find myself looking forward to seeing Jeanne more in Bayo 2 than Bayonetta herself, mostly because I don't really like Bayo's new outfit or short hair in Bayo 2, while Jeanne has nice long hair and those goggles on her head make her sexier.

Top Bottom