• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, how about dat WiiU?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I've noticed quite a few people's interest in the WiiU actually increase recently. While the WiiU at the moment pretty much sucks being arbitrary and all that stuff, Nintendo is something I always keep my eye on. Sure they do some really dumb things and I give them grief but that's because I love them. Nintendo is responsible for some of my best gaming memories and without Nintendo the gaming industry wouldn't be going strong like it is today. Nintendo at one point saved this industry. Seeing them slump kinda gets to me sometimes.

So enough blabbering and let's get on topic, the WiiU is rather dumb but, it has some potential and can be a worthwhile console. What do you think could be good for this console?

My solution is Nintendo opening up to the indie market. Indie games are arguably the BEST games out there this day and age. While the AAA market pushes more of the same and marinates the shelves in sequels there are very creative indie developers out there who make unique and innovative gaming experiences tossing out amazing games.

The WiiU isn't the strongest system out there but it's scaring away 3rd party support and some people who view the WiiU as weak don't even want to touch it for that fact. Indie developers always work with limited resources and big budgets are a liability when you have creative people who can capitalize on even the smallest budgets and resources.

Just imagine what indie developers can do with the WiiU hardware. Sounds like an amazing idea.

On another note, an Eternal Darkness:Sanity's Requiem sequel could be freaking amazing on the WiiU. If you've ever played Eternal Darkness you know what that game does. Just imagine the kind of stuff they can do to you with the gamepad. It could get very trippy and deliver some unique scares. Eternal Darkness 2 on the WiiU could be a freaking crazy masterpiece.

So, what do you think the WiiU could use? Think plausibly.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Honestly, the first time I ever heard of a WiiU, it was because I heard Bayo 2 was coming on it, and I'm like "What the f*ck's a WiiU?"
So basically WiiU=Bayonetta 2

Top Bottom