• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, a few fun ideas...

Nessy

I know I am new round here, but I'm just trying to get people playing, so i've got someone to indirectly play with :)

Few Ideas for challenges we could do against eachother:

Already got a speed run level thread

Speed Run Bosses

Best Level Scoring Challenge ranked in this order: (Difficulty, No Items, No Damage, Score) Which stops people from grinding enemies since a player with a 500k score and No damage beats a player with damage and a score of 200 million.

I have just reinstalled fraps and Vegas set it up so am quite up for getting some stuff on the go, even if you are even worse at the game than I am (unlikely) I think this could be fun if we get a half a dozen people or so.

aka958

Don't trust people
I am worse. Not a single no damage on any of my mission scores and I'm quite tired of DMC. After getting an S rank of most things and playing my favorite missions like crazy over and over I'm done. I could continue to become as good as you but I lack any desire to continue with it's repetition just to become skilled like crazy.

Besides I'm rusty now that I haven't played regurarly for a long time. .-.

Nessy

:( It doesn't take that long to be able to no damage stuff, I have only been playing 2 months or so.

Also, any half decent scores that I have had are only because I am playing as nero, I've barely played the game as dante at all, just enough to S each mission once.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meh, I can't handle Max Act and do several mistakes. I can play pretty good, but a perfect game isn't in my capabilities. .-.

As Dante I'm playing around with combos most of the time. So I never really pwn. <.<

Top Bottom