• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sly cooper 5?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will they ever make the final sequel for Sly Cooper since Thieves in Time? There's still a lot of Coopers that Sly will meet yet.

Meg

I saw on the Sly Cooper FB page that there currently is no new game in the works. Or if there is, then the people who made Sly 4 aren't working on it, which is a shame because I thought Sly 4 was the best one. :'(

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I saw on the Sly Cooper FB page that there currently is no new game in the works. Or if there is, then the people who made Sly 4 aren't working on it, which is a shame because I thought Sly 4 was the best one. :'(
In my immediate circle the reaction was more mixed so why is it the best in your opinion (generally curious)

Meg

In my immediate circle the reaction was more mixed so why is it the best in your opinion (generally curious)
It fixed the problems I had with the previous two games. I love love love Sly 2, but it goes on for a bit too long. By the time I get to that last area, I'm just like "eh." Sly 3 had too many extra characters and nothing to do in-between jobs. Sly's is the most fun character to me, so even though I liked all the extra characters too, I wanted more jobs with just him.

Sly 4 added back in things to collect around the world. I also really enjoyed the time travel plot and meeting all the ancestors, which also fixed the issue of their not being enough Sly missions because each ancestor played similarly enough, but each had their own special thing. Plus I really enjoyed each time period you visited. I thought they were all really well done. Over all, it was just a really great game. :happy:

How do you feel about it?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
It fixed the problems I had with the previous two games. I love love love Sly 2, but it goes on for a bit too long. By the time I get to that last area, I'm just like "eh." Sly 3 had too many extra characters and nothing to do in-between jobs. Sly's is the most fun character to me, so even though I liked all the extra characters too, I wanted more jobs with just him.

Sly 4 added back in things to collect around the world. I also really enjoyed the time travel plot and meeting all the ancestors, which also fixed the issue of their not being enough Sly missions because each ancestor played similarly enough, but each had their own special thing. Plus I really enjoyed each time period you visited. I thought they were all really well done. Over all, it was just a really great game. :happy:

How do you feel about it?
Interesting.

I love Sly and the crew but I didn't get to play much of sly 4 outside the beginning so I don't have a full opinion yet.

Story could have gone a lil further because we should have met his parents and saw how clockwerk came to be

Top Bottom