• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SIREN: New Translation

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
I had to order this game from Japan and its a pretty cool surviver horror game. But I still have yet to finish it cause it's so freaking hard. The part that creeped me out the most is when your playing as the little girl and your trying to find your way out of the hospital. And you have this guy that's looking for your arse. While I was playing at my friends house he was like "he's coming I can hear his footsteps!!! Turn around!!!" And then right as I turned around I screamed from the top of my lungs and then I made my friend scream cause I screamed and it was like a chain reaction of screams.

Sooo..yeah has anyone else played it and finished it? What did you think of it?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
You can buy that game in UK under the name, Siren:blood curse. It's a good game. Got to admit, the 1st Siren game was scarier though, maybe because I played it when I was a kid.

Compared to the other games, Siren:Blood curse is as good as Siren2, but you do get used to the shibito, so the scares do ware a bit thin if you've played the previous games. But it does take what was good about Siren2 and nakes working out where shibito are in relation to your character easier than previous games.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I played this game once upon a time but it was
d90.gif

noseriouslyyouknowwhoyouarestopmakingmeplaythesegames.

I do think they're fun little games though, interesting background information too. Gets a bit too weird for me though.

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
I played this game once upon a time but it was
d90.gif

noseriouslyyouknowwhoyouarestopmakingmeplaythesegames.

I do think they're fun little games though, interesting background information too. Gets a bit too weird for me though.

Hahaha that gif is awesome!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I played the original Forbidden Siren it was soooo hard but it was worth it. though i really wish i could have played the 2nd one seeing how everywhere but the US got it. :I

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
She talked a big game about not being scared and then freaked and ran she laughed over it with me after :)
All this talk of Siren being scary is making me want to dig out the first one and play it to see if it might still scare me. :p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
You should for the laugh.
Just been trying to play it, but the controls are so jerky that I actually ran into a shibito by accident:lol: I don't know how I managed to finish the game before. The controls are just so....bad. >_<

Top Bottom