• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Silent Hill is set to return, at long last!

Gasoline Tank

Yeah. I mean, these game trailers really do need to start showing some actual goddamn gameplay. LOL. That is a selling point, after all.

Yes. I do care about the story and whatnot, obviously. But these aren't movies. They are video games. So they need to cram a bit more into their tuna cans.

Dr. Cheesesteak

I didn't realize all of the skateboard decks were limited to 1000 pre-orders. I knew SH2's sold out fast, but figured maybe it was just that one had a pre-order limit. I really wanted the SH4 one. Just checked today and they're not even on Konami's store site anymore. Apparently all are now sold out. :( I was hit really hard this month w/ misc and random bills/charges. Forced me to wait til December to pre-order, but now it is too late.

Gasoline Tank

Oh, tell me about it. I have to pay the council over £400 for my heating next month.

News on the Silent Hill series has gone quiet again. But as you know, they are bound to release the SH2 remake next year. The others are probably quite far off.

Top Bottom