• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SHPECTRE, SHTRANGE, AND REYNOLDSH

Which one do you prefer?

• Spectre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reynolds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Skyfall was great. Looking forward to the new one especially with Christoph Waltz as the villain.

Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange? Fantastic.

Ryan Reynolds reprising his role as Deadpool? Also fine. He did fine as Wade Wilson. I'm more worried about the script, but if that test footage was any indication, those people get Deadpool. Hopefully that's what happens, and I hope it's rated R.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The Deadpool I want:

It opens with him walking in to a ****ty apartment hanging his weapons up on a coat rack at the door. He walks over to his fridge grabbing a beer where the decapitated head of Origins Deadpool sits using it as a bottle opener.

He then walks off to the living room taking sips of the beer through his mask and taking off his pants revealing Spider-Man boxers. He sits down on a recliner and in view behind him is two posters. One with Domino and Mystique making out, and another drawn in crayon of him pooping on Wolverine's chest. There's also a signed photo of Bea Arthur.

He scratches his nuts and is about to start jerking off. But he turns to the audience freaking out about being watched finding out this is his movie.

Top Bottom