• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

should the CW keep airing DC comic tv series?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i for one, love both arrow and smallville. i heard a rumor that wonder woman and the flash are both series that are going to be explored by the CW in coming time. i'm excited for this kind of news but its only a rumor. so please, tell me what you think

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
They're trying WonderWoman again ?
Wasn't it cancelled after the pilot episode.
I never watched arrow and smallville, i didn't care for either. They seem far too much like 90210, Dawson's creek, twilight, MTV's real world. Too much teen idol nonsense for me.

just watched smallville. if you do eventually plan on watching it, you only really have to watch seasons 4,5,8,9,and 10 (thats just me though). arrow is actually very good. if you like green arrow, arrow is a great show to watch

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I don't know maybe i'll try an episode of Arrow.
I usually stick to supernatural, i love supernatural.
Arrow's on the same night as supernatural and has only one season so far.

i for one, love both arrow and smallville. i heard a rumor that wonder woman and the flash are both series that are going to be explored by the CW in coming time. i'm excited for this kind of news but its only a rumor. so please, tell me what you think
I wouldnt mind seeing more cartoons that arent Batman and the justice league.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I wouldnt mind seeing more cartoons that arent Batman and the justice league.

thank you. we really need a green arrow cartoon. i would even say a superman cartoon could be thrown in there. but definitely a cartoon about the flash. such a bad ass character

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I love Arrow so yea. Sounds good to me. Green Arrow is my favorite DC Comics hero. I'm also a Flash fan so damn skippy I'd like Flash series.

Reactions: Jak

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Flash needs some love homies.

as for tv shows, the problem is non powered characters are easier to do on a tv budget tha the powered ones. I wouldnt mind seeing a Blue Beetle one, we need more minority characters to represent.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Flash needs some love homies.

as for tv shows, the problem is non powered characters are easier to do on a tv budget tha the powered ones. I wouldnt mind seeing a Blue Beetle one, we need more minority characters to represent.

smallville had clark running at superspeed all the time. and the "clark time"effect was great. nice for a flash tv show

Top Bottom