• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SHOCKING NEWS!!! Anarchy Reigns Confirmed Western Release Date & Price

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Are links allowed???

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/19/anarchy-reigns-confirmed-for-january-release-in-the-west/

Yup Anarchy Reigns, SEGA's & Platinum Game's multiplayer brawler that was delayed in Summer for western markets til the Q1 of 2013 has now been confirmed for a US & Europe release for January 8 in the US & January 11 in Europe at the.....get this....

SHOCKINGLY REDUCED PRICE OF $30(£20/€25)!!!!

THAT IS RIGHT FOLKS! NOT $60, NOT $50, NOT $40, BUT THIRTY FREAKING DOLLARS!!!!

THERE IS A GOD!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Serial Killer Dante

Wielder of Dante's Soul
Are links allowed???

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/19/anarchy-reigns-confirmed-for-january-release-in-the-west/

Yup Anarchy Reigns, SEGA's & Platinum Game's multiplayer brawler that was delayed in Summer for western markets til the Q1 of 2013 has now been confirmed for a US & Europe release for January 8 in the US & January 11 in Europe at the.....get this....

SHOCKINGLY REDUCED PRICE OF $30(£20/€25)!!!!

THAT IS RIGHT FOLKS! NOT $60, NOT $50, NOT $40, BUT THIRTY FREAKING DOLLARS!!!!

THERE IS A GOD!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Yeah...the game is worth that much.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yeah...the game is worth that much.
g1336200916868846771.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
From what I've seen it doesn't look that impressive... >.>

It won't be £20 in the UK, probably £30-£40... it's not that cheap to live here anymore.:lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
16 player?! :O...*apologies, i still get amazed at the 4-way controller tap thing for the PS2 :lol: *

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
16 player?! :O...*apologies, i still get amazed at the 4-way controller tap thing for the PS2 :lol: *

Its online, there is no offline multiplayer....its only offense, so it can go up to 16 players in the Battle Royale mode.

It's a trainwreck at times but the 16 player battle is good fun when it acts right.

Really for I know Matt from TheSwitcher reviewed it and said it was worth the $90 import price and based on what I've seen it seems more worth $60 than almost every $60 game and tries new and innovative stuff and goes far and beyond than its supposed to.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Be careful there are other videos that can spoil the game since it was released in Japan months ago and people already imported.

Serial Killer Dante

Wielder of Dante's Soul
Its online, there is no offline multiplayer....its only offense, so it can go up to 16 players in the Battle Royale mode.

Really for I know Matt from TheSwitcher reviewed it and said it was worth the $90 import price and based on what I've seen it seems more worth $60 than almost every $60 game and tries new and innovative stuff and goes far and beyond than its supposed to.

Really? I know from personal experience.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Really? I know from personal experience.

I guess we experience things differently.

I know a crap ton of people who played the game and have all said the opposite of you got to say.

My best friend played it from another friend who imported it and even though he isn't into those type of games I said it was a pretty good game but not worth $90 but the average $60 price. Everyone I heard imported said it was worth every penny which is like over or around 9,000 pennies while others didn't complain about it. Some people who play it say its GOTY material.

Serial Killer Dante

Wielder of Dante's Soul
I guess we experience things differently.

I know a crap ton of people who played the game and have all said the opposite of you got to say.

My best friend played it from another friend who imported it and even though he isn't into those type of games I said it was a pretty good game but not worth $90 but the average $60 price. Everyone I heard imported said it was worth every penny which is like over or around 9,000 pennies while others didn't complain about it. Some people who play it say its GOTY material.
You didn't experience ANYTHING! LOL!

Sorry you know crappy people?

Your friends aren't here to back up your claims. But please proceed to lie about things. GOTY material. LOL! It's like you didn't even play the demo at least!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You didn't experience ANYTHING! LOL!

Sorry you know crappy people?

Your friends aren't here to back up your claims. But please proceed to lie about things. GOTY material. LOL! It's like you didn't even play the demo at least!

That is what people have told me. Nope but I'm based on what people are telling me.

I'm excited to play a demo of it.....I hope one comes soon though.

Top Bottom