• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Problem

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know this is kinda related to DMC because Luficer's call had Dante in it. I need help has any of you played and completed it? If so I need come help I just beat Bat and he died (thank god for that) and I get taken to the second base Varin from the wolves approach to talk to you but I dont know actually where he is or what I should do now, if anyone can help it be much appricated...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nelo Angelo;81689 said:
I know this is kinda related to DMC because Luficer's call had Dante in it. I need help has any of you played and completed it? If so I need come help I just beat Bat and he died (thank god for that) and I get taken to the second base Varin from the wolves approach to talk to you but I dont know actually where he is or what I should do now, if anyone can help it be much appricated...

i have completed the game.Maybe i can help you,meow.Have you defeated Cerberus?

Oh yeah,this topic is in the wrong one,meow...:)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
No No ummm I am on the bit just after Bat when your on the ship and you blow it up do you remember that bit...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nelo Angelo;81734 said:
No No ummm I am on the bit just after Bat when your on the ship and you blow it up do you remember that bit...

Ok.first,you need to travel to the first base you fought the stupid goat headed demon with no hands.Find a path to lead the way to the sewers.meow.:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nelo Angelo;81747 said:
Thanks man lol I really needed that trust me...

No problem.In the sewers level,make sure your party a level 45 at least to survive and to explore the sewers easier,as there are many high leveled monsters there...makes sure you have Bufudyne,if possible,meow...:)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Wow how luck of Vergil kun I am 46 well everyone is close and I learned Bufudyne a little while ago now training my butt of here I go...

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
and Vergil told that demon "I told you once you S** of a B**** I am the best you have ever seen".

(I couldnt resist a cool quote from Devil Went Down To Georgia)...

Top Bottom