• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sexy time!

dmcguy218

DMC4 on my new 50" plasma :)

28te6on.png

2z6se3d.png

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Aww im jealous! :(
But congrats!

edit- btw nice rankings... i can get s on style and s on time but i cant seem to get good rank on orbs!

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Bandoor;69236 said:
Aww im jealous! :(
But congrats!

edit- btw nice rankings... i can get s on style and s on time but i cant seem to get good rank on orbs!

yea same thing for me
i usually get a c or b

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Yeah it really makes me mad lol ill get like s s and then on orb like b and my rank will be b or a, not s :(

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea i dont want to waste all my time getting orbs and looking for them because i fear that my time weillbe an a or b or something and mess upmy score

dmcguy218

- $2,300 @ Costco (same tv is $3,200 at Best Buy). I was going to buy the 58", but Panasonic just announced their new series coming out in a month. The only problem is their new 58" and 65" models don't come out until the fall. So I figured I'd save a couple grand, buy the current 50" and buy the new 58" or 65" for my living room this fall.

- When you know where all the orbs are in a level, it really doesn't take much extra time getting them. If you can get an S without getting all the orbs, you can sacrifice some time getting those orbs. You'll likely end up with an S or high A if you know where you're going. When you're Dante and can gather orbs from afar it's even easier because you can use the spread from your shotgun to destroy things far away.

:D

dmcguy218

Omega-Time2Die;69401 said:
Ratchet And Clank - ToD - Good choice of game ...I like, nice rankings too =)
Get it done on DmD mate :D

Only a matter of time :D

I have DMC4, R&C:ToD, Uncharted and Resistance, but I'm going to trade in Resistance for Assassins Creed or Lost Planet or something. On consoles I'm a 3rd person action/adventure junkie and Resistance wasn't all it was hyped up to be (for me).

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
andywhoa;69428 said:
Only a matter of time :D

I have DMC4, R&C:ToD, Uncharted and Resistance, but I'm going to trade in Resistance for Assassins Creed or Lost Planet or something. On consoles I'm a 3rd person action/adventure junkie and Resistance wasn't all it was hyped up to be (for me).

Yeah I've got resistance...Not a FPS man myself...I've got R&C ToD, DMC4, Resistance FoM, Tony Hawks Proving Ground, Ninja Gaiden, Oblivion GoY Edition, Assasins Creed, Fifa 08, Heavenly Sword, Fight Night round 3 and Motorstorm...

Wouldn't recommend Assasins Creed mate - As it is a dazzling title, with nice graphics and scenery...But in terms of gameplay length and satisfaction, theres only..i think it's 8 assasinations in the full game. I'd recommend buying Oblivion Game of the year edition instead, excellent adventure game which will give you hours and hours of enjoyment...I've played it for over 70 hours and still not really touching the main story line.

Don't think you'll be disappointed with a buy like that :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Very, very impressive! You're definitely a heck of alot better than me at Devil May Cry 4, that's for sure. +rep ;)

I love your new 50" High Definition Panasonic Plasma TV, too. I bet Devil May Cry 4 looks uber awesome on that, huh?

darkninjax123

Assassin
assassins creed was kinda boring cause the fighting style never changes and lost planet it was really hard for campaign but online is really fun

aka958

Don't trust people
HEY if ya wanna high score with an S on orbs just play on time on the map and check all around for orbs
when you know where all are then you restart level and run take orbs fight and so on but fast and Stylish and you fix it ^^

majin_streater

Vizard Assassin
Awesome man, great set-up. Will be getting my 40 inch screen in the summer, cant wait. 50 inch that must melt your face. :O o_O

Top Bottom